iOS Price Changes (IL, NZ, AU, IN, ID, TR, ZA)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 2, 2014.

1. God Bless the USA? 

In all seriousness, this is completely out of ATA's hands. Be grateful they told you for they did not have to.

Thanks, KAW

2. Wow, its amazing how many people can't seem to read. Go back to original post and read the words. It has nothing to do with kaw. Kaw does not control apple. Apple is its own company. Y'all retarded?

3. Lol what's there to "support" or "no support"? It's a change by apple not ata.

4. So if you are on android or pc the price will remain the same, correct?

5. Omg thinking ape and apple propaganda. You can spin it however you like, the Australian dollar is as of today 92c US to Aussie $1.00 that doesn't equate to a price rise of these proportions. We already payed $1.00 more for a average sale compared to US prices. Thinking ape have already increased there prices buy adding seals for haunts to increase there profit line for imaginary stuff it just greed plain and simple. They lock my thread because freedom of speach is not there thing they just want this to go away. As stated in my previous thread I just won't be spending money on this game. only way I can make a stand on this. I don't know any busness in the developed world that could increase prices by 20% and not get a backlash. Also will they brin cost down should our dollar reach parody with US dollar I don't think so.

6. Great news...thanks...really good...fab....super...

NOT

7. I don't care who is accountable for this price rise.
    I am never. Buying another thing from this game, again.

Tanks guiz for letting me keep mi moneyz.

8. This only impacts purchases made through the app. Link your account to FB and you can purchase in game on your PC for no extra charge.

Or get an android device.

9. Are you kidding Apple...it's a friggin 20% increase in price...how the hell is that in keeping with fluctuating exchange rates...20%...you should all be wearing a friggin ski mask and sticking a sawn off shotgun in my face...

Ok...rant over.

Now...are Thinking Ape able to assist your customers? Are you in a position to increase the number of crystals for that new price, or is the crystal amount also governed by Apple?

If you increase the amount of crystals/nobs offered for each by 10-15% then that would be an acceptable outcome....surely....

10. Quick question for you devs. What is the best way for us to purchase xstals, nob, ect. For you? Pc, apple, or android? I don't mind switching the way I purchase to save you guys a surcharge. If we all did this maybe prices might even come down a bit.

11. Goodbye Apple, lost another customer Hello Android here I come

12. Step 1: Link your account to ATA through an email or link to FB.

Step 2: Log in to PC and open the game in browser.

Step 3: Log in to the game via what you used in Step 1

Now you can make your purchases on PC via a CC/Paypal/etc etc.

The 2nd better option: Dump the overpriced iDevices and go Android.

And stop asking if the devs can do anything about this in any manner. It is pointless as they did not make this change.

13. Very well said obi...

14. That's a load of BS!! Aussies are always paying more to Apple then any other person in the world 

15. And it's not a small increase, it's 30%. How much of that does the ATA accountant get??

Might be Cheaper to fly to New Zealand and get better exchange and fly back 

16. For those of you in regions where the price has increased, your best bet would be to link your device to PC then get your in app purchases like crystals and nobs through PayPal

17. Ty Titan

I am an Australian iPhone player, I linked my account to facebook and logged in via www.kingdomsatwar.com and now have the option to play on PC or iPhone.

Big difference in price for XTALS and nobs. Via Apple it was $130 for 168 XTALS but through PC it's now $99.

I wish I'd done it earlier.

18. So Israel gets cheaper health crystals?

19. Probably I should retire