PURE SPY ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KarmaPolice101, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Best build is statless delete your build so nobody can hit you 

2. PS is really only effective if u r a powerhouse like KUZMICH or a SH killer midish build.
    Be like KUZMICH
    Or have something like 3 mil spy atk and 5-6 mil spy def. something to ko sh's.

3. 4mil ADT.

Oh but other people are ignorant and idiotic...
    Right...

4. OP hasn't done any rancor wars...

5. I just wondering... Any war clan can accept me as ps for war... So far, ppl comment mine build is bad for war

6. You have the land it wouldn't HURT you. It would prevent leaks and leave time to bank.

7. It is actually pointless and reflects completely on how much you know about pure spies and Estoc warrior.

That knowledge is evidently = to 0.
    Try again next time.

4m ADT 

8. If you are a PS with 4m ADT, might as well be a tower hansel..
    You don't need ADT because your goal isn't to KO or steal people; it's to weaken their troops/spies so bigs can get attack KOs and gain insane plunder, or to weaken them so that way your bigs can plunder.

9. Warring as a ps has its pluses and minuses a big minus is that you lose like 1/3 of the actions you could do for your clan. But if you're clan has a couple of beasts up top that can't be hit effectively and the rest of you are ps then you're att actions won't be needed because the other clans troops will basically be useless. As a ps you'll only be open to steals but who steals anymore in ee. If they decide to waste their spies scout bombing you who cares because you don't have any plunder to take. IMO warring a ps is only worth while in a clan that wars a few lb then all ps. Lastly op this is what you get when you mess with us. Love the name by the way.

10. Richard -
    Just by reading that I can tell you probably are not all that experienced in EE.

11. Lol sh 

12.  Tower less hybrid who probably is really juicy in EE

13. Damn that dudes right guess its time to drop build and ruin kaw more than it is already. Or maybe I could just war the account I do war in ee or did war until 1/2 way through season 3.

14. You could be a tower hansel, but then you have to have troops. My idea wasn't perfect, just an overall example because honestly when you are in a close war and your ps accidently gets a ko, you will lose.

15. If you knew how to EE then you know ps are better then just stacking tools for LBs...

16. Richard = MEEEEEEEEGAAAAAA MORON.

17. I prefer to war withour PS, personally. Yielded great success for me ;)