PURE SPY ADVICE NEEDED

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KarmaPolice101, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Hey all - I have been doing EE war since Season 1, but always as a GH/SH (made Rancor 50 every season). However, I see that the PS build has become viable for war as of late.

Anyway, I would love to be able to war this account in EE - do I need towers? BFA? If so, how much of each?

Any and all advice would be appreciated - and please go easy on me, this is my first forum post.

Thanks!

2. Your like me this is the first Time I warred as a pure spy

3. Obviously fake, you say you made lv50 rancor every season, where is the badge?
    POST WITH MAIN NUB

4. He said his other account is a SH. Not much of a main anymore unless he has 20trill in bfa he can sell.

5. This is my oldest account, never warred with it. I do indeed have other accounts, 2 of which made Rancor 50 this year.

I am merely looking for advice on converting this account to a viable PS war account.

Not sure how to ask this any more clearly.

6. Bfa is the last thing you want as a pure spy. I'm not too keen on the build so not much else I can help you with.

7. im a ps in war, but if you face a sh/gh clan, youre useless if you dont have much ssd, or bfa (which is dangerous for a ps). Ssd can help, for sure in combination with good bfe. If they failactionko you, they wont get any plunder, at all. Tho you saved 9% by not having to sko. As soon as gh/sh population reduces, ps and big hybrids will probaly be the 'new build'

8. Ps doesn't need towers or allies

9. ps is sh food

Was going to war ps (not this acc)til i faced -s26tr- or whatever the name is. Sh can tear up a ps and gain plunder on them , reverse the ps does not want plunder or they can be freely attacked. I decided to drop my 10+mil hansel to sh instead

10. If youre a PS and had massive bfa you would outmatch an sh easily. just hide allies

11. SH are a snack

12. Bep -
    PS are DTW to attacks unless they have gold out, so hard to plunder.

Anyways, I would do 8m Spy attack and 2m SDT.

13. Ps with heavy defense bfe, 4mill adt & 2-25mill sdt.

Lets see a sh try to plunder off you if you get a ko ;)

14. Why would you put adt on a ps? You war with no gold out noob

15. In case you get a ko you aren't a sh leak. God people are so ignorant and idiotic.

16. Did you even read the post? You wouldn't have made that comment if you knew how to read.

17. OH MY GOSH THEY WILL TAKE THE 10M OFF YOU OH NOOOOOOO.

You'll be cleaned in like 2-3 hits, so that's like 150m total, and it's really rare for ps to get KOs.

18. It's simple get like 3mill sdt so you'll won't be scout bombed to easily and have no allies

19. My idea was just a thought. It all depends on the experience of the WC and PS.