The Quetzal Skull

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xDeanWinchester, Mar 20, 2014.

1. So I just got a quetzal skull and I am wondering if anyone knows if they hold a special purpose?

2. If im correct the skull increases your defense stat and it cannot be used. So its like a equip. Because as soon as i got it my defense grew.

3. It comes up as a pot in EBs

4. Yeah , I saw it under an attack pot which it does more then the hammer but it does appear my defense went up as well

5. It was a defence pot first but the devs switched it to an attack pot. Best keep a hold of it since no doubt the devs will make an item phase in one of the next ones where you need to use it.

6. Sounds good, I was thinking the same thing

7. wtf. I been using it to farm.. full success each hit. This gonna give peeps an advantage in ee

8. generally, quetzals use their skulls to protect their brains. Food also passes through the skull of the way to the stomach, as the beak is located there.

Finally, quetzal skulls make a lovey topping for quetzal necks.

9. It's like the crystal skulls. Retrieve all 13 and all life's mysteries will be revealed. That being said there's a curse where you and your whole family dies. So way it accordingly.

10. Oh Moose you really are something aren't you? Haha 

11. Ha ha. I guess we will find out if its worth a poo down the road.