Quetzal skull defense item???

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -COMM_The-I-Mad_TTED-, Mar 19, 2014.

1. When I attack the skull shows up in my attack pots, though in my profile the skull is a defensive pot.

Devs please check this out.

Sorry if this has already been noticed

2. Saw that a bit ago. Really had me confused. It has a 6,750,000 bonus to attack? If I'm not mistaken. I didn't attack with it, though.

3. Yea I didn't attack with it but this is obviously a small mishap that needs to be fixed, ppl that hit "select all" and attack will lose some skulls

4. Hey there, we've changed up the Skull to be an attack pot. Let us know if it's still appearing as a defensive potion for you.

5. So its just a regulatlr atk potion?

6. Yea it's in attack slot now thanks kaw_community

/lock

7. At kaw_com if I were to attack someone and use this pot does it actually give me the 67m atk or no?

8. this noob says hire my allies bitches

9. Hi kaw community, can you ask kaw admin what happened to my other skull? I had two before they were switched to attack items, now I only have one.

10. @ kaw community - so we have to select all pots in war, then deselect skull if we don't want to use it? This is gonna slow us down in war and likely gonna get us to waste the attack pot by accident when selecting all and forgetting to deselect....

Also if there is no defensive attack pot to match the new attack pot, does this unfavorably favor the aggressor in wars?

With enough of the skulls, or will be a race to turtle in wars vs standing up and fighting

Has anyone tried hitting from pin with the new attack pot? Winning more from pin now?

11. Do we really NEED another attack pot

12. Mine just disappeared

13. What is the skull for?

14. Question since this thread is about the skulls... Is any one even getting them in drops since this eb was out more then a couple days or...

15. I didn't get any yet...

16. I got one but didnt know it was an attack pot, so when I full pot attacked an eb I lost it lmao :( oh well

17. Same here :/ When this happened with Seals of the Damned when they came out, they were refunded afterwards. Hope this will happen with the Skulls, too.

18. I've never heard of a quetzal skull?