The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

This is just a joke unless you can run b2b HTE or quick smoke signals you won't be able to get any where in this event the feather epic doesn't pay very good in gold or feathers let's see if the next one releases more

2. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

The Sylvan Enchantress, the second Epic Battle in The Great Quetzal Hunt has been released. We've also increased the numbers of feathers dropped in Epic Battles and the Chaos Wars.

3. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Do currently running EBs get the increased drop rate? Or just ones after the update message

4. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Currently running EBs should receive the increased drop rate.

5. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Another  paying eb thanks was that another April fool????

6. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

The chaos war feather payout is still anemic. The time lost/invested in war risk of getting nothing doesn't add up. Somebody up there needs to do the math over. Chaos feather payout should be at least double the current levels.

7. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

agreed with vandaddy

8. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

I don't get it why release these new ebs when old ebs like reckoning are not only easier but pay more feathers than the promo eb that's actually meant to be all about feathers. I DON'T UNDERSTAND 

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Yah these ebs suck

10. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Kaw_com, your friends at the development section must be very good on math. Or simply very high when they type random numbers as the tier requirements on feathers and the drop rate coefficients. 1700 feathers here doing ss b2b every day (yes, i'm a lovely eb fairy). Now, evidently the effect of weed decrease slowly and they start to "fix" drop coefficients. LOL

11. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Change feather drops in wars again. Not really fair to a majority of people who don't war to make it estoc edge is based. Should be like 150-200 just for winning a war

12. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

I'm surprised the lucky winner doesn't get the banner 

13. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Hey guys, we've just increased the feather drops across the board :)

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

This hunt is whatever so when is this kaw ROADMAP going to actually start releasing the real deal PvP rewards and LAND and EE features etc???...... Let me guess .. "Can't say a date right now but it will come soon"??? ha.

15. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

instead of giving out horns and seals as a reward why not nobility points and let us get what we want

16. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Enjoying this event everyone? I know people that seal 24/7 are enjoying it this event is for them and not the rest of us. 24/7 reckoning is not fun at all. I can't wait till this event ends . Enjoy that special banner top 100 you guys paid thousands for it lol . Lame. Next time devs make an event for everyone not just your special seal buyers. I know everyone wants to enjoy this event but it's lame.

17. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

[​IMG]

18. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (2nd EB Out Now!)

Yeah!!! And while were at it, damn you Bugatti for not charging the same for this veyron as I pai for my Nissan sunny in 91'!!! It's absurd! Expecting me to pay hundreds of thousands extra for a mere 130mph speed increase... Ludicrous.

19. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

The third mission in the Great Quetzal Hunt epic battle has been released.

20. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Sporavek is a woman!!! A woman!!! OUR WHOLE KAW LIVES HAVE BEEN A LIE!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.