The Great Quetzal Hunt (Final EB Out Now!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

If the EBs had anything to do with how people played, we would've killed off all our soldiers and spies in the forest...

2. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

ALL HAIL TFO

3. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Update :
    Feathers drop now for for whacking targets, pin them for hours and strip their gold away. Who keeps a designated target pinned for the longest time will get 5.000 feathers FOR FREE.

........
    I wished this was a real update and no dream that KaW might create rewards for pvp one day.... I just remember what they said in early jan when I made a thread complaining about ice moths and that they don't drop from pvp. KaW admin replied, saying pvp updates will be released early January/early February.

We have mid April now....

️

4. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

PvP updates did come. Updates that make fail rates  on everyone.

5. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

What's the point of this new useless EB series? Maybe devs have fixed all problems of kaw and have nothing else to do than implementing totally absurd new ebs? I remember post of kaw_admin since at least one year ago saying "we know problems of Estoc system war and we'r working harrrrrrrddddd to fix that sooooon". No comment, really.

6. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

You know what's funny about this all? The EBs that are released to promote the Event, are the ones that have the worst drop rate for feathers.

I guess you really cannot expect an Ape to apply logic where it is needed. Years of science and experiments to train the Apes have come to a naught!!

7. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

LoL Rage, you'r right. I can't understand the reason for these EBs which are harder and drop less feathers than other (free) EBs. But i'm not an APE, maybe that's why i can't understand their logic.

8. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

For easter everyone wins raffle tommorow

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

I think even the devs are sick of the feather event, lol.

10. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

If you want to post on this thread you have to go through off topics. Hope this will help other people say what they need to say. This includes feather hunt haters, hte haters, and the people that love these events. There shoudnt be any reason to complain. If you dont like the event don't participate. These events are nice. They get people back into KaW and keep people growing.

11. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

how much feathers we need for next raffle? 10K?

12. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Yep! We've just updated the post :)

13. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

we need HTE promo again please

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Isn't this the hunt for the one who can save the most animals by not killing them? In that case, I win! Haven't even reached T1 yet xD

15. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Good job devs. This something everone can do and it is nice to be rewarded too!

16. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

1xtal for tier9 is a bit stingy

17. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

You've screwed up tier 9 and 9.5, I assume they should be the other way around...

18. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

HEY DEVS THE DATES DONT MATCH UP WHEN DOES THE EVENT END??!!!?

19. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Boooooooo

20. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt (3rd EB Out Now!)

Confusing.. 90k feathers gets level 4 achievement and 80k gets level 5?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.