A guide to a truly succesfull strip

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by the-feltching_warrior, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ok im not a forumer but i have seen a few threads and gathered what information i could... so here it is !!

A guide to a succesfull strip..

1) make sure your enemy doesnt know there your enemy
    2) track them so u dont have to fight them while there awake (they might hit u back.. scary stuff)
    3) get daddys credit card. nob the hell up and max xtall
    4) grab 6 other clans to help you as 1vs1 is so last year.
    5) make sure ur target is high profile
    6) ok so now ur enemy is sleeping buy all there allies and tell ur other 6 clan to steal.
    7) make up a bs excuse to kaw and make sure it makes u look like robin hood.
    8) crawl out of ur basement and face the wrath of daddy finding hes credit card statement..

I hope this helps, rock on kaw soon all the greats will retire and kaw will be crap.

2. #2 is somewhat irrelevant. When they wake up, they will come at you. #6 is the true reason why you don't do it while they're awake. Cuz if your try it while they are, you're gunna waste all your gold just giving into them.

3. :mrgreen: This guide is so bootiful.

4. i hope it works for you blue

5. *I'm
    *I
    *I
    *successful
    *doesn't
    *they're
    *you
    *don't
    *they're
    *you
    *daddy's
    *your
    *your
    *their
    *your
    *clans
    *make
    *you
    *your
    *his

6. This guide sucks.

7. 9) Basic grammar.

8. Oh look everyone coming out of the wood work now. *Yawn* all the bs.... Strips happen daily. And guess what? There is no strip warning. Getting stripped in or out of osw never comes with warning. Since when does the opisition wall you and say hey were gonna strip you later. They don't every strip is a surprise to the person ending up naked. Bom isn't upset. So what's your problem op?

9. [​IMG]

10. Also, if the greats don't retire then no one will ever replace them making the game stale. You think a few 4 year players retiring will kill kaw? Get real. Tons of epic players and war heroes have retired and kaw didn't die with them. Some even more revered than bom. I'd take this time to talk about MadMaj (CR) who was a more influential player imo but clearly my words will just fall on deaf ears.

11. i dont care about grammar i am a stone mason not a english tutor. care bear what point did i mention bom ?. i mean if this list sounds like the way bom was treated thats not my fault its a spoof strip guide. i dont care if ur offended or u feel im describing todays events. if u think that then maybe it was cowardice because in my eyes this is a joke guide maybe a cowards guide. piss of grammar fairys

12. Drunk much, luci?
    [​IMG]

13. also i know or knew alot of the greats i have been playing kaw a long time. i just see the game falling apart at times. i take in all advice and listen to history in kaw.

14. You didn't have to mention bom. The fact that your snarky post, created hours after bom strip, listed the way it was leads the reader to the current kaw drama. Thus you clearly didn't just up and decide to make this thread on your own accord with out noticing the biggest strip in kaw history. Play dumb if you like but I see right threw your bs.

15. Mmmust rrresist cccorrecting gggrammar!

16. no co-d i rarley drink, when i do i make more sense. care bear im not really bothered what u think or what u believe. what ever this thread was about it doesnt involve you

17. Any time someone posts a thread in public view, you automatically make it everyone's business.

18. That's why it's called a "forum."

19. 