Missions - Integrating PVP into KaW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *______S-L-A-Y-E-R______ (01), Mar 16, 2014.

1. This thread is going to be short and to the point. This idea would be really fun to do, but maybe a little hard for programmers.

The idea:

Basically you start a "mission" and it has a bars of health like ebs. On the attack bar, you would attack people off of the BL and it would go down -1 damage. There would be a set amount of health for each bar, like you would have to steal from someone to bring down that bar, then scout(An eb somewhat similar to tfo but Pvp oriented).

Rewards: Mith, Aqua, Inferno, Gold, the special equiptment all pvp players want.

Everything about this idea is pretty much interchangeable since this is v1

2. No support, would stop me from eb fairying!

3. I dont see why kaw needs this

4. It should be a clan mission. It would bring war back since eb do nothing but give you gold to build. Ebs are just like a job!!!

5. Thats roughly what i said lol

6. Ohh, I like this!! Single person epic battles, but fully PVP oriented!

7. bump- this could be soli or clan

8. I like the idea, KaW needs a "war" option that isn't scheduled, maybe more people would return hits off BL then️

9. people could just hit in-actives though.

10. Great idea but players will turn them into plunder wars just saying not hard to fill a clan with retired old farts like myself. Just saying.

11. This is practically an eb, since I usually do a HB spies and 3/4 bar attack on the BL anyway, this would just cause a lot of whining in forums... NO Support, sorry but I just don't like this general idea.