Feather tracking thread

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Moose2, Mar 15, 2014.

1. feathers feathers,everywhere! What do they do? Who the heck knows. All I know is that lots of people want them. To that end, I've made this thread, so we can all help each other out. Here is how this will work.

If you wish to participate, simply log on and tell us what EB you've just completed, and how many feathers you've earned. You can then scroll back and see how the other EBs are paying out. Since every post is time stamped, you'll know what Information is current, and you may have some clue as what EBs to gravitate towards.

With that in mind, good luck! Touch base here often, and win big!

[​IMG]

2. Just did a revenge Of the warbeasts and got 41 feathers, it's been paying 40-44 every time I've done it.

3. No weapons as rewards please,, it would make this event pointless to many, who have already collected weapons from these events

4. I got zero from origins about an hour ago.....

5. I also got 60 from war last night and I was at EE lvl 5, if that helps anyone.

6. If we hit eagle does he drop feathers?

7. I've gotten 35 and 36 from smoke signals.

Nothing from the sleeping giant.

8. HTE is 40-43 every time

9. Been getting around 44 (give or take) from hte. New weapons out of this event wouldn't be a bad thing. The problem is the ones that came from the moth event were garbage. Stats were so low very few could use them.

10. Lol moose,, like that feather knife,, we can have law tickling parties

11. Already a thread like this

12. I got 37 from Smoke Signals.

13. Hte. Get feathers every time complete

14. This is the right thread tho

15. HTE drop amount unaffected by total hits, but chance it won't drop with low hits as far as I can see

16. Dont rely on me, but i heard that tfo drops up to 90!

17. no feathers for tsg and acc