New Feather drops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by camerooney, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Ok so here we have some new drop event happening in selected EB. Could be lots of fun .... lets hope so.

Since kaw_community hasn't yet announced all of the details let's make some positive suggestions about how this should play out.

My suggestions are:

- if feathers will be traded for equipment please publish the stats for the equipment in order that we may decide whether it is worth the effort.
    - further, if it is equipment please do make it fit in a different slot than previous promos.
    - give feathers a value, let people decide if they want the rewards or would prefer to sell the feathers I.e. Saleable like bronze bars.

Any other thoughts?

2. Telling us if the equip is worth the effort or not is just plain bad marketing. They wouldn't do that. No fool would

3. I agree with Val on that. However I totally see OP's point. The moth stuff was crap.

4. Notice how I don't have many fangs/moths? My clans are gonna see me not attack the EB as often now...

5. If they leave you in the dark on it you will be determined to find out before its too late!

6. here is a sneak peek of where the feathers come from
    [​IMG]

7. Lmfao moose

8. Nice moose.

9. TFO is paying out 70-90 feathers guys

10. The last two events were crap on a stick. I expect devs will maintain their consistency.

If it walks like a duck...

11. Shoot it and serve it cooked with plum sauce on the side?

12. Quick, everyone attack the moose and steal his feathers! :p

13. Why can't we post in forums D:

14. Oh really it works when I say that? Nice winged moose.

15. try and take em!

[​IMG]

16. Well kaw you can attack the moose.

17. Hahahaha bullwinkle.... Was that first one of the winged moose some kind of Canadian deity? Some holy magical and wonderful creature of the wild wild north?

Cause that's cool and junk

:lol: stay classy Moose