The Ultimate KaW Profile Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CoolCrash, Mar 13, 2014.

1. The Ultimate KaW Profile Guide

Viewing your own profile
    On an iDevice

So when you view your own profile on the iDevice, you will see many things. First, on the right, you should see your username, and beneath it, what type of kingdom you are. There are 3 types of kingdoms
    -Monarch (Same attack and defense)
    -Conquerer (More attack then defense)
    -Defender (More defense then attack)

If you have bought a pro pack before, you will see your banner shining with an orange/red kind of color, and the words PRO on the top left of it. If you have never bought a pro pack before, you will see just a regular banner. Pro packs can be bought in the Oracle.

Your status message
    You should also see your name and status message beneath it. If you would like to change your status message, or make a status message for the first time, just click on your status message. If you don't currently have a status message, it will say:
    Touch here to set a status message
    There are a few things you should know before you set your status message though. First, there is an 100 character limit. You can not make a status message past 100 characters on the iDevice. Also, if you are in a clan and loyal to it, some people like to put the name of their clan on their status message. Others like to put a joke, some like to put some emoji only, others like to just simply put their name down. The way you want to make your status message is up to you to decide!

Title and Clan
    Beneath your status message, you should see your clan name, and your title. If you are not in a clan, you will see something like this:
    Clan:
    Title:
    You will see simply nothing written after your clan and title. Even if you are in a clan, sometimes you are not given a title, if that is the case, you will see something like this:
    Clan: (Your clan name here)
    Title:
    Your title will be blank. But also, sometimes you have a title also. In that case, it will look like this:
    Clan: (Your clan name here)
    Title: (Your title here)

Well, how can I get a title?
    You can receive a title by having an owner or admin give it to you. Here's a list of who can give who titles.
    Members can give no one titles
    Admins can give members titles
    Owners can give both admins and members titles

Equipment
    Beneath your clan name and title, you should see your equipment. You can only see 5 of your equipment on the front. If you would like to see all of your equipment, just click the "View More" button on the right. Here you see all of equipment. In the middle of the "View more" section, you should see your banner again, and how much of your equipment you have equipped. Underneath it, you should see how much attack, defense, spy attack, and spy defense your equipment gives you. If you have multiple equipment in one slot, you can see your other equipment by just clicking on the slot and you can see all your equipment in that slot there, even if unequipped.

Well, how can I get equipment?
    You can receive equipment from doing certain "equipment EB's" and you have a chance of getting some equipment. Another way of getting equipment is buying them with mithril, which you get from EE wars.
    To learn more about EB's and which ones give equipment, click on this link (Creator: Wulf)
    To learn more about equipment in general, click on this link (Creator: Wulf)
    To learn more about mithril and how to get it, click on this link (Creator: TwilightAssassin)

Latest Achievements
    Underneath all your equipment, you should see something that says:
    Latest Achievements

Here, you can see your 5 latest achievements. Want to see the rest of your achievements? Click the "View More" button.

When you are on the "View More" page now, you will see on the top left, the Latest" section. This section goes over your last 5 achievements that you have earned.

If you go in the top middle, (next to the "latest" button) you will see a button that says, "Achieved." This section shows every achievement you have ever earned, not just your last 5. In this section, KaW'ers can proudly see all the achievements they have earned throughout their time in KaW.

To the right of the "Achieved" button, you will see a button that says, "All." The all section goes over every single achievement in KaW. Yes, even if you don't have all the achievements, you can see the achievements you have, and don't have here! This helps the community of KaW work towards achievements they don't have yet, but would like to have.

If you would like to learn more about achievements, click on this link (Creator: Resilience)

Your stats
    Beneath all your achievements, you should see something that says:
    Your stats
    These are considered your raw stats. ONLY YOU can see them, people viewing your profile will see different stats then this, but we will go over that shortly. But yes, these are considered your raw stats. Here's what you should see and what it all means:

Attack Strength: (Percentage of your attack stats left) / (Overall attack stats when you are full)
    Defense Strength: (Percentage of your defense stats left) / (Overall defense stats when you are full)
    Total Soldiers: (How many soldiers you have right now) / (How many soldiers you have when full)

Spy Attack Strength: (Percentage of your spy attack stats left) / (Overall spy attack stats when you are full)
    Spy Defense Strength (Percentage of your spy defense stats left) / (Overall spy defense stats when you are full)
    Total Spies (How many spies you have right now) / (How many spies you have when you are full)

You might be sitting here, confused, wondering What does this mean?? I'll explain this little chart. So say you just unloaded on an EB or something, and you have 0 troops and 0 spies. But when you are full, you can have 40,000 troops, and 100,000 spies. (This is just an example.) It would be 0 / (your raw attack stats), and so on. If you are half full, it would the first number would be half the second number. If you are still confused, it is okay. Raw stats are not that important, and a tough concept to understand.

Your ally stats
    Right beneath that, you should see a section called, "Your ally stats." When people look at your profile, THESE ARE THE STATS THEY SEE. These are the stats people talk about in KaW. Here's what you should see here:

Your owner: (Name of your owner)
    Hire Value: (How much you cost currently)
    Your max plunder bonus to allies: (Your current maximum plunder)
    Attack bonus from allies: (How much attack YOUR allies give you)
    Your attack bonus to allies: (How much attack YOU have, this is the attack other people see when looking at your profile)

Defense bonus from allies: (How much defense YOUR allies give you)
    Your defense bonus to allies: (How much defense YOU have, this is the defense that other people see when looking at your profile)

Spy Attack bonus from allies: (How much spy attack YOUR allies give you)
    Your spy attack bonus to allies: (How much spy attack YOU have, this is the spy attack that other people see when looking at your profile)

Spy defense bonus from allies: (How much spy defense YOUR allies give you)
    Your spy defense bonus to allies: (How much spy defense YOU have, this is the spy defense that other people see when looking at your profile.)

If you want to calculate your own combined stats, just add up your attack bonus to allies, your defense bonus to allies, your spy attack bonus to allies, and your spy defense bonus to allies. When calculating combined stats, be careful and make sure to add up your bonus TO allies, not bonus FROM allies.

Battle Stats
    Beneath that, you will see your battle stats. This section shows how many fight, steal, scout, and assassination offenses you made. This section also shows you how many fight, steal, scout, and assassination defenses you made, meaning when someone did an action on you, how many times did you defend it, and how many times did they succeed, and you lose. Here's what you should see:
    Fight offenses (won/lost): (Your fight offenses won) / (Your fight offenses lost)
    Fight defenses (won/lost): (Your fight defenses won) / (Your fight defenses lost)

Steal offenses (won/lost): (Your steal offenses won) / (Your steal offenses lost)
    Steal defenses (won/lost: (Your steal defenses won) / (Your steal defenses lost)

Scout offenses (won/lost): (Your scout offenses won) / (Your scout offenses lost)
    Scout defenses (won/lost): (Your scout defenses won) / (Your scout defenses lost)

Assassinate offenses (won/lost: (Your assassinate offenses won) / (Your assassinate offenses lost)
    Assassinate defenses (won/lost): (Your assassinate defenses won) / (Your assassinate defenses lost)

Quests completed: (Number of actions you did on quests overall)

Bonuses
    Beneath your battle stats, you should see your bonuses. This tells you all your bonuses you have from your equipment and pro packs, NOT YOUR STATS. Here's what all the numbers mean:

Attack bonus: (How much attack you get from your equipment and pro packs)
    Attack percentage bonus: (The percent of attack overall you get from equipment and pro packs)

Defense bonus: (How much defense you get from your equipment and pro packs)
    Defense percentage bonus: (The percent of defense overall you get from equipment and pro packs)

Spy attack bonus: (How much spy attack you get from your equipment and pro packs)
    Spy attack percentage bonus: (The percent of spy attack overall you get from equipment and pro packs)

Spy defense bonus: (How much spy defense you get from your equipment and pro packs)
    Spy defense percentage bonus: (The percent of spy attack overall you get from equipment and pro packs)

Plunder bonus: (How much extra plunder you get from your equipment and pro packs)

Clan bonuses
    Beneath your bonuses, you should see your clan bonuses. These are the bonuses you receive from being in a clan that has completed lots of epic battles. The more epic battles your clan has unlocked, the more your clan bonuses will go up. Here's an outline of what all the numbers mean:

Attack bonus: (How much extra attack you get from being in your clan)
    Attack percentage bonus: (The percent of extra attack you get from being in your clan)

Defense bonus: (How much extra defense you get from being in your clan)
    Defense percentage bonus: (The percent of extra defense you get from being in your clan)

Spy attack bonus: (How much extra spy attack you get from being in your clan)
    Spy attack percentage bonus: (The percent of extra spy attack you get from being in your clan)

Spy defense bonus: (How much extra spy defense you get from being in your clan)
    Spy defense percentage bonus: (The percent of extra spy defense you get from being in your clan)

Plunder: (How much extra plunder you get from being in your clan)

Active Spells
    Underneath your clan bonuses, you will see something that says "Active Spells." This section shows you all the mithril spells you currently have on. If you have no mithril spells on right now, it will say:
    No items.
    If you do have mithril spells on, it will show you the mithril spells you have on

Items
    Attack Items:
    Beneath your active spells, it will show you your current potions you have. You can buy potions in the marketplace. First, you will see your attack potions, the potions that help you add more attack to your current stats. It will show you pictures of all your current potions you have, and how many of each one of them you have.
    Defense Items:
    These potions make your defense stronger, helping you defend against enemy kingdoms attacks. Here, you will see all the defense items you have, and how many of each of them you own.
    Spy Attack Items:
    These potions will make your spy attack stronger, helping you do spy actions against enemy kingdoms. Here, you will see all the spy attack items you have, and how many of each of them you own.
    Spy Defense Items:
    These potions will help make your spy defense stronger, helping you defend against attempted spy actions by enemy kingdoms. Here, you will see all the spy defense items you have, and how many of each of them you own.

To learn more about potions, click on this link (Creator: lll-----PUPPETMaSTER-----lll)

Permanent Items
    Beneath all of you attack, defense, spy attack, and spy defense items, you should see your permanent items. What are permanent items? They are just pro pack items you can buy with nobility points. To buy a pro pack, go to the Oracle, and get yourself a pro pack! Make sure you have enough nobility though!

Other Items
    Beneath your permanent items, you should see a section labeled, "Other items." These are kind of the misfit items that don't have any other sections to go in. So what is included in the other items section you may ask?

-Health crystals
    -Speakers
    -Bloodwood (Banner item)
    -Steel of Defender (Banner item)
    -Steel of Conqueror (Banner item)
    -Steel of monarch (Banner item)
    -Cloth of Defender (Banner item)
    -Cloth of Conqueror (Banner item)
    -Cloth of Monarch (Banner item)

Reset button
    And then, last, there is the deadly reset button. Clicking this button, and clicking the fatal "Okay," will send you back to the beginning. You will get some more achievements, depending on how many lands you unlocked before resetting, when you do reset. But click this button carefully. For once you have reset, there is no "undo" button.

2. Reserved for PC Profile Guide

3. When others view my profile, what will they see?

On the iDevice

So you know what YOU will see on your own profile. But, what others see on your profile is different. You may be wondering, well, what do others see when viewing my profile? Here's a quick list of what others will see when looking at your profile.

-Your banner (if it's a pro pack, they will see that also)
    -Underneath your banner, they would see the "Follow" button, and if you friended them and they friended you, they would see the "Chat" button
    -Your name to the right of your banner
    -What kingdom class you are beneath your name
    -Your status message beneath your kingdom class
    -The attack, spy, and hire button beneath your status message, this is if kingdoms choose to do any action on you
    -What clan you are in, and your title
    -The equipment you have
    -Your achievements
    -Your "player info" which shows your
    Hire cost:
    Owner:
    Attack bonus:
    Defense bonus
    Spy Attack Bonus:
    Spy Defense bonus:
    When I say attack bonus, defense bonus, etc... This is where I mean they see "Your ally stats." If you read the original post, you would see what I mean by this. Again, to see your own stats, just scroll down on your own profile until you see "Your ally stats." And look at your attack bonus TO allies, defense bonus TO allies, spy attack bonus TO allies, and spy defense TO allies.

Battles won:
    Battles lost:
    This is when your battle stats come into play. They will see your Fight offenses won and lost. Other players actually can't view your steal offenses won/lost, scout offenses won/lost, and assassinate offense won/lost, and all of your actions defenses will not be visible to other players viewing your profile.

Quests completed:
    Battle stats coming into play again. This one is plain and simple, players can see how many successful actions you have done on quests here!

-Players can also see what active spells you have on (Mithril spells)
    -Your most valuable allies
    -There is a final section, called "Social." Here, players can block, follow, or unfollow you.

When you follow someone...
    When you follow someone, if they follow back, you are now considered friends, and can private message each other.

When you block someone...
    When you block someone, they are now unable to post any wall posts on your wall. If they attempt to wall you, a message will pop up that says:
    Unable to post message: The user has blocked you from commenting on their wall

When you unfollow someone...
    If you were friends with that person, you are now defriended. If you just followed someone, they never followed back, and you just decided to un follow them, it just means you are no longer following that user.

4. Great guide

5. I thought this was gunna be like... How to have a bad ass profile type thing... Well done though.

6. Nice guide! Colorful and well organized, great job OP.

7. Sticky! very good and detailed guide :D <3 good job

8. Great for helping out the noobs. Very nicely done. I would give 6 out of 5 stars if it had screenshots xd

9. No pictures, no party :lol:

10. Good, but pretty useless. Do a guide on something that people don't know about ._.

11. Does KaW really need a guide on a profile? Isn't that pretty self explanatory...

12. Although thoughtful I do not deem this as necessary. They are noobs, yes─ but they aren't (for the most part) idiots.

13. this is completely necessary for new players. should be stickied

14. The only thing were i had problems when starting was on knowing which were my stats. Android layout is pretty similar

15. Awesome guide! Great for beginners!

16. I actually thought this was pretty useful

Sure, most people including myself figured out this type of stuff out ourselves, but let's face it, some people are pretty thick

That being said, if they are that slow, I'm not sure they will figure out how to get to forums to read this

17. "Your max plunder bonus to allies" what does that even mean? I haven't gotten an answer that made sense yet.Mine is 9.5 billion what does that number mean? My owner doesn't get that.
    Can someone tell me what it means I'm a noob

18. sorry I can't read a thing can you change the font colors to something that shows up on a black back ground

sorry I can't read a thing can you change the font colors to something that shows up on a black back ground

sorry I can't read a thing can you change the font colors to something that shows up on a black back ground