Starter's Guide to Fast Growth

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *______S-L-A-Y-E-R______ (01), Mar 11, 2014.

1. There are 2 ways of growing fast: Scamming HTE or Doing TFO item phases and such.I will start this thread by saying that I have tried different accounts and ths account I LLBC'd in 1 night.

Scamming
    Scamming is an art. You have to be a good liar. There are any hte clans that dont have a cs limit such as The Thunder Buddies which ive scammed multiple times and can still bring in accounts with similar names.
    You want to get your initial volley,You usually have around 50m. What you want to do is buy 100 seals of deflection, then spend the rest of your money on MAXED beastiarys.(Max one the go onto the next one)Recently the devs have been tampering with items payout to cs and you really want to get as much cs as possible off of that 50m. The reasoning behind only buying 100 seals of deflection is that you want to arent hitting the whole item phase.
    Ok, so after your volley, post in wc for hte clans and youll get buttloads of ads. Jst pick one, apply. An admin will ask you if you have a seal, say yes. You DO NOT want to hit the phase 1 items, as admins most commonly watch and spot you on phase one. What yo want to do is wait til p2 then at around 7-8% start hitting items.
    After the eb ends you will have around 1.5-2b, so buy as many beastiarys as you can and do it again ntil youre kicked. :mrgreen:

Tips
    If you are put next on que, dont hit the eb at all, and wait until next person in que drops seal and come back with an excuse such as "My baby was crying" or "I fell asleep"

Hi the items according to damage that the seal user is doing. If he is only doing -5 damage dont hit until 2%.

DO NOT be the one tohit last item of eb! I hit around 10-15 items then go check the % and if it is below 2% im done hitting for that eb(Unless what i mentioned above applies, then i would stop at 1%)

PART 2 COMING SOON HATERS

2. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)

res

3. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)

Plz do go on!!!

4. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)

Support

5. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)

basically i do work :|

6. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)

Support

7. Re: Fastest Growth(Up To Date)