Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

You guys stated that you have someone working on every game. What about the devs for FC?? This is bs. You introduced a new game when you abandoned another for 2 years!!!

SAVE FC

2. I love the game. Much more relaxing; less stress and dont have to be very active to still have fun. Plus I like that I'm independent in there. No need to have to rely on others and others don't affect my gameplay either.

3. So Devs

When this is released to USA! Will it combine with the already released game... Sorts like here where all countries are in one game.

The reason why i ask ... Those people will have a huge advantage on us in USA.



4. Why does all of the devs and Support always ignore any questions about Future Combat?

5. @rusted
    If, when sending an email, you put kaw as the game but address FC issues support is probably required to ignore those emails as they don't pertain to kaw. And FC most likely doesn't have a support team, so the emails go nowhere.

6. @Castiel,

My support inquiries are from my account from FC talking about FC.

7. I agree rusted

8. A new game but can't fix matchup system for wars? Very awesome THANK YOU SO MUCH!

9. 1 about fixing matchups!!

The video reminded me ALOT of the movie Lilo and Stitch...

10. People please stop saying you can come out with a new game but not fix match ups. As kaw_admin or community(can't remember which one) had already said the devs for s.m.a.s.h are not the same devs as kaw. So please, start reading things before you go accusing. Thanks you :)

11. Definately, whole-heartedly, with all I have.....
    I DO NOT support this new game. Shouldn't aTa as a whole be focused on loyal followers of games already established and fixing existing problems here in kaw?? Or will splash/smash(whatever it is)put kaw in a stale-mate like Meego's did for FUTURE COMBAT?? Have ya'll forgotten FC totally??? Almost TWO YEARS since FC even had an update but yet u want me to play another another game?? Get bent aTa I will play your new failure of a game when u give us some hope for FUTURE COMBAT......but thank u got the offer and chance to comment tho
    Future Combat Forever

12. HOLY CRAP
    You guys sure put a lot of effort into that game. A Video ???? Com'on man! Four years playing this crappy game and you repay me with creating a new game!
    I can't even sell my account now like the 100's of original players did ( good timing on that btw ;-) )
    And you have the GALL to fricken ADVERTISE it here?
    If AtA was a country it would be North Korea
    If AtA was a movie it would be Battlefield Earth
    If AtA was a football team it would be 1976 TB Buccaneers (Same colour scheme BTW)
    If AtA was a car it would be a Ford C-Max Energi
    Sheesh What a waste

Thx for wasting my time fellow west coasters.
    I hope your next bag of herb is full of infertile seeds.

13. Let's start a riot

14. Rioting is against Tou
    You know what's not?
    Raising the price of a game that you screwed up on.

15. If i downloaded what u guys give me

16. Why dont you nake the games for android users also, the reason why FC and GAW died was because the only users of ipod/ iphone can play the game

17. I have never seen a group of people complain more than the players in this game.

18. When is it coming to America's app store?

19. 1 month plus later.
    Still nothing.

Good to see you aren't changing your ways ATA. Stayed true to it with this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.