Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When has it ever been NZ vs Aus?

2. Lol wasn't that a game for the super nes back in the early 90's exsept it was TV instead of ATA such a rip off no support

3. You should fix this Game first before you even started another

4. Downloaded it ....then deleted it few days later  don't waste your time

5. Just curious, what about it didn't you like? I know it's not the same kind of game as Kingdoms at War, and it's not going to appeal to everyone but I'm curious what you were hoping to see in it. This same question goes out to anyone who'd like to share their feedback as well.

6. The game is fun when you get into it, but it isn't very fun without many people to talk to. World chat would go back several hours and the forums were mainly dead, other than that there was no real communication going on between players. The one real thing that drove me to continue playing(while I did) was the ability to see your rank and those around you. It made it seem like a race, and that race came to a halt once I hit rank 10. I could no longer pass people so I stopped playing.

The sense of community just wasn't as great as it is on kaw. There, I felt like I was solely playing for me. Here, I feel like I am needed by those I have bonded with.lol

7. Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it along to the S.M.A.S.H. team. As the game is in a soft launch the community has a ways to go to get to where they'd like it.

8. I think it give an unfair advantage to the people who can already download it, they have a huge head start so LB status will be harder for those of us outside of those countries to obtain. Also a less important thing I presume there will be a beta achievement to them that's out of reach to us for now.

Just wondering why you exclusively released it to those countries for the beta rather than doing a sign up?

9. 2 and a half weeks later...
    So, when exactly will this be released...?



10. I wish you could make this game expand for all members currently playing your apps.

As I may have issues and protest in kaw, i love the community and the people I am around.

If there was a way to make this game available to members of your other app game, it could help you beta test this game better. Other wise you are just flashing around a big fancy toy in my face and I am literally only 30 miles south of Canada. Lol

11. @Rusted

Same here haha. It'd be very nice for those of us that are close to be able to download the game.

12. Ahh so that's where all the ATA programmers have gone.

I'm sure now they're back on the case the existing ATA customer base and games will get the support they so richly deserve.

*waits*

13. *keeps waiting*

14. *passes away waiting and disappointed*

15. In spite of the blistering waves of hate on this thread, I'm eagerly awaiting another great game from ATA. The only thing I'd have to be mad about is all those Canadians and New Zealanders getting a head start on the leaderboard.

16. I played it and I live ~2000 miles south of Canada. What I found is i got bored because for the week and a half I played it there was really no growth. Sure you got to upgrade you monsters but I got all my stuff to lvl 18 and still no new monsters. Maybe either make it easier to get new monsters or make some intermediate monsters. Also, if you don't play for like a day then all of the cities in the area that you're attacking will get too big for you to be able to win attacks, and when I switched areas all the cities were nearly the same size as the last place. So I ended up getting bored with the game in < 2 weeks

17. I would attribute that to a small player base and that they're still getting it off the ground. I bet kaw was much the same in its early days. A few more months, and a release to the wider world, and they will have the funding necessary to listen to the community and provide the updates it asks for. Another reason to release to android store and the world.

18. If you could stop advertising to this player base that would great
    I'd like to see free advertising out of active topics

19. There's no set timeframe for the full release. The game is currently available in the Canadian and New Zealand markets as a limited release and will be fully released when the team thinks it's ready.

I've mentioned this several times now, but the S.M.A.S.H. team is an entirely separate group and their work has not had any impact on KaW.

20. You've neglected to say that you can download smash even if you don't live in Canada or New Zealand. I live In USA and downloaded it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.