****NOOBS HOW TO GROW****

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -TL-, Jan 27, 2014.

1. :shock: how the hell did numbers get sensored....

2. Are you stupid? 5b per hte

3. Yeah but you do realize hte needs seal and it's a technique taught to me before HTE came out? I mentioned how I learned in in the guide also you can't hit the eb only items this is legit way to grow no special ebs I could have said NQ be on items whe eb long hitting -1 per item using 50000 items in one eb but I didn't that is old way to get 6b

4. Oh sorry dash no disrespect thought you were new player thinking they fully know game no disrespect:)

5. Thanks lol

6. Good thread, just needs some formatting and grammar, is all.

but that's just a pet peeve of mine, honestly. Take my opinion with a grain of salt.

7. Thanks working on my Grammer lol this is from January might fix it up again...

8. Just build 8 forges and one guild. Upgrade forges to level 3 upgrade guild to level 2. Find a b2b origins clan and sit on 25% items(scroll of mages eye) like theres no tomorrow. A 100k cs acct can make over 3 billion per origins on first day and llbc in less than a week... once you have done origins for a week then buy all of the 25 remainding lands and put 1 circle of elements and the rest stronghold of shadows.

9. Also seeker of death the more damage you deliver per item the more money you make per item not the other way around.

10. Any guide for nubs?

11. A good way for littles to grow is item phases on ebs they cant hit just smash the items out my first eb was origins an all i could do was items an i made over 1.5bill alot more than i spent on the items themselves

12. this is wrong.

NEVER build T3!

13. What a noob guide. Fastest way is to build spies first. Dont worry about attack. As gh or sh u get good gold doing tfos and ambush and then do fod and get a sword. Attack buildings u dont need cause u can offset with drops then u get paid on both bars and enjoy better payouts on ebs and drops

14. Go to a hte clan....grab items and llbc quicker than ever...thanx

15. Please read upthis is technique is from before HTE and Rotwb. Doesn't matter though I'll admit obsolete guide I'll change it one day...

16. Not bad tanner