****NOOBS HOW TO GROW****

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -TL-, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ****NOOBS HOW TO GROW****

******sorry in advance about the grammar******

As many of us know from 100b down on ally list there are inactives so I'm gonna give guide to growth which was passed down to
    Me by my friend Rose who told me this 3years ago.
    Dear noobs this is the instructions I recommend if you want to grow here are the top 5 tips:
    )~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. ALLIES allies are the key to kaw I thought it was stupid that's why I spent a year growing very slowly allies may seem to expensive with little plunder but that #you get each ATTACK which you do about 20 per unload and it does not decrease each hit like building plunder. So buy allies it is the only way to grow as an attack build and only easy way to become a hansel is to begin as attack build then convert.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2. BUY LAND land is one of the most important parts of this game more land you have the more building you build the higher your stats become.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3.UPGRADE when upgrading always go straight to the highest level so you can keep highest possible #if troops (does not apply to well in highlands then go to at least lvl2).
    4. STAY ACTIVE! when active you grow because your on to hit can't stay active can't hit can't grow easy as that.
    5. HAVE FUN AND RESPECT OTHERS this is a game! Games are for fun more fun you have talking in cc hitting eb the easier you'll grow. This is not supposed to be work(unless you teach noobs or own clans lol) so have fun enjoy yourselves this is our game but also it's a community respect it those people who give advice or talk to you even those who make fun of you those are veterans respect them if you do they may just respect you back. Respect also builds into keeping your build safe disrespect a veteran you might just get farmed. My first day I kept begging for hires on the wc they a guy comes making fun of me cuz I was clan less I ended up joining his clan getting a volley met rose and I am still in that clan today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~what~rose~Taught~me...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now for what rose taught me...
    Start with the first 3 lands you are given you get a guild which you keep and destroy the work shop and get volley. With money from volley you should then buy another 6 lands so you can now place forges now place a forge upgrade that to lvl3 repeat this till you can no longer place another and upgrade to lvl 3.

You should be stronger hit the eb use money to upgrade guild to lvl 3 and save up for allies. To stay at max plunder test allies by hitting eb buy a small ally hit again if the number next to ally plunder increases repeat keep doing this until it no longer increases do this step after each upgrade to stay at max plunder (note: you can also buy big ally and stay there like I max plunder at 15b I have 56b in allies so you no longer have to test as often.) keep buying lands and placing lvl3 forge on it till you own all low lands here is where she stopped(she was teaching me how to get reset bonuses fast but they no longer exist) but I am going to keep going I reccomend upgrading your guide to lvl4 somewhere before this point(sorry for not mentioning earlier) I also reccomend adding 1 or 2 more that are also lvl4.

You should now begin saving up 1.35b to destroy a forge and place a subterrainian factory lvl3 (I know it's a pain but it is how you grow fast) keep this process going till you no longer have any forges (you should still be at max plunder) you should have all subs lvl3 a castle and 1-3 guilds lvl4. A this point you have 2 roads you can take you can begin upgrading subs to cursed foundaries lvl3 or you can start buying highlands and placing subs lvl3 on each one around when you start highlands I also reccomend you begin thinking about the castle upgrade which allows you to buy mith and use mith earned in war to cast spells. At this point you should begin seeing pattern about buying land placing build and at one point upgrading a build to the max lvl of the next one up this is how you will grow from this point on

Special thanks to rose who taught me this many years ago and to my clan who taught me the game with her
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Follow~up~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you read this mad are already grown pls post below if this is the same method as how you grow or if this helped you please post a comment below on how I can improve this guide.

You can also wall me anytime for advice on growing I'm not very large right now but I know how and am in the process of growing as I write this. This guide can help any player of almost any size and I am happy to give advice or take advice from anyone through the wall and through private messaging in app. Feel free if you have questions ask this is my second forum post if you have advice on improvements wall me I know my Grammer sucks I probably had 10periods in this whole thing... I am going to try to learn BB code for my next forum thank you for reading this and good luck growing:)

other guides you should look at

**NOTE** THESE GUILDS ARE NOT CREATED BY ME ALL CREDIT GOES TO THEIR CREATORS **NOTE**

♔ Epic Battles (PvE) ♔ <<Spoiler Alert - Fair Warning>> by wulf
    ♔ BUILDINGS & LAND ♔ by wulf
    ★♛ EASY BB CODE Guide♛★ by lIlIl__BLACKSIPDER__IIllI[/size]

2. Good job, but I think this has already been done

3. Noobs?

That's not polite and I take offense to that.

4. Don't tell me what to do... I AM THE ALMIGHTY DOVAHKIIN!

5. Nicely done. :)

6. Dragonborn you are the noobest nub that ever nubbed a noob and btw you probably suck a skyrim

7. Ok nobody's required to follow this guide fully optional I posted it Dec 15, 2014 and decided to edit original added BB code links to other guilds and broke paragraphs up

8. Lol hi slim I'm making guilds now

9. :/ i jus use allies to pawn to friends, 3days the usual buy back time get close to upgrade price allies then ask around, sometime I just fire an inactive for mith or whatever, but Nice thread Op 

10. It's newbs not noobs. Newb is a new player that's just starting out. Noob is an idiot. Best strategy for newbs is get volleyed a tad, do not build anything besides the two from tutorial and do not upgrade those buildings. Find a clan doing origins and smash on the item phase using tons of items and only doing 1 damage per item. Roughly 3bil I think for every 1k items used. This was stats like a year ago so might be more might be less idk. Bigger is not better with this strategy, the bigger you get the more damage you do, the less money you make per item. Once you LC then start buying guilds and stuff.

11. Yolo

Slim Shady go watch Rihanna burn

12. I literally started an hour ago and have no allies so your thread is invalid

13. im a noob!! :D lmao

14. Nicely done, but don't call me a noob :(. It's pronounced "new player"

15. Great guide, the title is sort of... Offending to people like Ancienne and Devouring but great guide none the less!

16. Dash you started an hour ago try growing past 200k this is fastest way to grow not just to certain amount try getting the 14billion needed to get a lvl3 foundary or SoS without allies