Enhancing Features! 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by BLAZE, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Hey fellow kaw members. Yeah ignore the noobs stats its an alt which this account is 3 years old....

Today I'm proposing many features which would enhance already coded features

Clans; Clans a a great way to form strong tight alliances but these are only shown In clan information, lets see... Why not have ability to link clans. So example your alliances with a clan, you (owner) easily applies for an alliance with the clan an other owner accepts thus being we could have a tab for alliances along side members etc

Allied chat. Personally I like this feature although I believe it was made to fill space, lets have a alliance chat. Different alliance members can all have access to talk via Alliance Chat and request help and this prevents people talking to each other on wc a good example of people is;
    Noob1: hey bro how's life
    Noob2:good ma Fam
    Noob1: great stuff bud
    And it goes on blah blah.

Personal messages with an enhanced feature called group messages, ability to add people into a pm chat, and talk via this. This is a thing a circle of friends would benefit with. Keeps it all compact and working well.

Epic battles and mithril, I see some hate on this one guys, but why not have mithril drop on epic battles for those EB Fairies to enchant equipment without being wimps and not warring, abuse of this? na, lets have a cap, a maximum of 10 aqua/inferno per day or whatever

Clan tags. I see many people with names like Os- (Osiris) example Os-Billylikesthewilly. Why not have a members license, this is basically when an owner believes you have done good you will be granted the clan tag for example Os- clan owners would have access in panels to Change tags once a month or something like that.

WOW THAT WALL OF TEXT AM I MAD?!?
    Support or not? All criticism welcome!

-FWB

2. Hey bro, how are you bud? :) support?

3. I like it, but the eb can get mith from certain equip ebs if they have the equip from it but it's rare. Price to pay if you wanna get it without a fight ❗️

4. Eb fairies*

5. They most certainly do.
    I thought like T1 eb's = little or no mith
    T2 little more etc or depending on the size and EB

6. Alliance chat is a very good idea!

7. Yep it saves clutter on wc and people asking for help when they could ask alliances in chat. I thought the ideas through before posting them

8. How fair is it that eb ppl can get mith from ebs...says ee ppl

Same ee ppl begged for fang drops from wars 

9. Support.

For everything.

10. That's some but not all .

11. What the hey support might help balance out kaw slowly these days as ee has become a joke

12. 1st 3 ideas were great SUPPORT, you ruined it when you got to mithril drop and even worse when u got to clan tags, but good job repeating the first 3 ideas from other forms, again i support those

13. I do agree. Maybe not fully with what u have posted but...... Devs intent when they started KaW was "to make kick ass social chat app with a thin veil of a game over the top of it".

We have seen many updates and upgrades to the game. But we all know the gold isn't what keeps us sticking around. It's the kick ass chat app they create underneath the tap tap of the gold.
    I think it's time for a revamp to make their kick ass social features even more kick ass.

14. I support

15. Complete support. Well written, and a bunch of good ideas.