Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds (Modified for Moths)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Ok so I did a full unload, troops only on NML and got 36 moths, After that I did a full unload, both troops and spies and got 53 moths..

2. Yep, you are one of this 20-30% of builds where no spies does not benefit you. It's quite an awkward method

3. Yeah no good for me either. Only did atk on haunt. Total payout compared to my Handel about the same. But 34 moth for hansel 7 for this build.

4. Verified some facts.
    Not using spies. I made 2 billion more in cash payout. With 50 less actions.

But I made 4 less moths.

5. Hmmm I wonder if my build would benefit

6. Also. I made the most cash. But got the less moths.

7. This is clearly an exploit in the exact same vein of GH you should all be nerfed just as ata did previously

8. This is a mechanic that ata probably will fix. But in the meantime, will this method work with y build?

9. I get 30+ plus moth by doing only 32 action n unload my spies n higher stat ppl getting less then me BC my stats still low anywayz so...

10. It's not an exploit, it's utilizing the plunder system the devs gave to us :lol: nothing wrong about it.

11. Versa, do you have any clues as to what ratios the mechanic kicks in? Like.. 80% troop buildings? Or something like that?

12. None, it seems to have some very specific conditions that I'm having a hard time figuring out :lol: the only advice I can give at this point is to do one of two things (provided you do the 1st one 1st and only do the 2nd if the 1st one fails) and these things are:

1) No spies

Or

2) Skim Spies

That's the best I can do at this moment but it seems to be a really awkward mechanic that some people just can't use due to their build.

13. the plunder system is out if control. All the nerfed builds are doing 200 to 500 actions in SN eb and the atk build comes in dose 50 to 100 actions and gets the plunder and drop etc.

what this means is that my time, effort, and money is worth substantially less than an atk build. This is beyond broken it is blatantly unfair.

14. Max, there is a cap, stop xstalling! The moth drop has been capped as the cap is continuously increased as the promo continues on, once you hit that cap you won't make more.

15. wow you really don't read. nothing to do with moths. no xstal used. this is a simple who put in effort gets less reward that those that cried and got an I win button and only have to put 1/3 effort in

this effort reward for gold drops .... not promo items. they started breaking plunder badly during the fang promo and now it is so far beyond broken that calling it unfair is a disservice.

16. Breaking plunder? My plunder on my main account didn't change at all through fang drops. The only plunder they hanged was gh plunder. Versa found the way that attack builds should be played in ebs, that's all, it didn't just appear from no where, it's most likely always been there

17. It's funny because you preach 200-500 actions, that totally requires xstals :lol: also you complain about plunder favoring attack builds with fangs which is hilarious because fangs totally favored hansels :lol:

18. Yup, my main got 21k with no xstals at all. Just high activity. This seems more balanced sofar, I have a theory about fangs, refollow me Versa and I'll tell you it, see if you can put your brilliant mind to it :)

19. um skimming and being on top of items ... xstal not needed. it is possible give it a try

20. Bump for a friend to read