Fangs Are Fair Towards Attack Builds (Modified for Moths)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. The first post of this thread should be updated to indicate the exact test conditions that were used, and the precise builds that were used, and should include LOTS of samples of each build doing each type of procedure (troops only vs troops plus spies skimming vs full unloads vs troops plus scouts vs troops plus items vs troops plus assn8 and items etc) like at least maybe 15 samples of each build doing each procedure and the resultant moths. You'd also have to include the total number of actions of each EB and what percent of the total each build/procedure combo represented, as well as total plunder and what percent of plunder etc. Right now this theory is just meaningless conjecture that has no data to back it up. My own limited testing so far has indicated that there is no value in not using spies with my build, which is a hybrid that favors troops over spies at about a 3:1 ratio. Not using spies results in a slower EB which means less moths per hour for everyone involved. Right now all I see in this theory is nonsense.

2. so i have been seeing people complaining again about how unfair the events are for attack builds, is this mechanic still in place..? i wonder...

3. Bump. I want to know!

4. Fangs...lol

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

5. How about you get max item drop from an eb if you start from full and xtal 3 times and continue to hit but not with another xtal