possibly the most epic build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXIXx-GIE__Patriot__GIE-xXIXx, Sep 25, 2013.

1. My build is the best for farming noobs

2. Awesome idea!

3. I would make hl all volarys lvl 3 and ll all guilds lvl 4 with hf all being Defensive t6 atk buildings that would be best for plunder

4. Crazy shark, balanced attack builds pay better...

5. Patriots reference only thing worth being posted in this thread

7. Yah I think everyone should have build so I can strip the **** out of them 

Take away the effort!

8. Users browsing this forum: -GH0ST-, -Sil3ntly-Lur-KiNG-, AlbiDumble, Alkatz, arsenal024, AToM_Kev, bangitharder, Catatonical, DN_WAR-Craft, E-Tomtel-Q, Filiphantom, gungun69_Prt2, IIIIKiSSllIMYIlIASIIII, IIISIIIPIIIYIIIKIIEIII, ImKwencyDolla, iNTeR_CynderStryke_MaSS, letoonarmy, MiS_Bad_Wolf_FiT, scorched_evil, Shadow1167, soniarocks, SotUW__Dosbur__SotUW, the-dodge, trolle, Wicked_Lady, xXxRPL_Martin_RPLxXx, zapperator and 20 guests

9. Lol arsenal seeing my name jus boggled my mind o_ó XD i actually was an still is viewing this forum oan op nice idea build, it would pay nice when a bar ran on it, its possibly the most epic fairy build

10. I just read this entire thing...it's pretty funny mainly because the op is super defensive of a crappy EB build and doesn't understand the basic thought process behind the GH, Go worldwaster!

11. My build us best for pounding ebs

12. RedStar is the best build. Just admit it 

13. bumped because the pats are STILL cheaters. :lol:

14. I recon ive got prettyest build landscape wise scout me if you think other wise