possibly the most epic build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXIXx-GIE__Patriot__GIE-xXIXx, Sep 25, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Hi all, I'm here to share my idea for the best build :D
    I actually thought of this months ago but was too lazy to post it til now, lol

So here it is: my thoughts were that gh make awesome plunder but lack attack strength so I came up with the idea of having 49 guilds and 25 elven temples, all max level, if you want to war then throw a few towers in as well but if you do the pure 49 guilds/25 elven temples then your stats should end up as:

Attack: 4,498,725
    Defense: 4,498,725
    Spy attack: 661,500
    Spy defense: 661,500
    Now those are some decent stats if you ask me, you might think I have a build similar to that but I just happen to have around the same stats, and for all those gh getting rejected because they have low cs, those stats will get you into most clans easily. Plus, the elven temples should raise your plunder even higher and you will make loads of cash!

I don't know if somebody has already thought of this build or actually has this build but plz share your thoughts :D

I'm going to be working on this build on a new seperate account so I hope to get it done or at least close to done soon

2. well. it certainly would do very well against incoming assassination.

3. Id take 10 of those guilds and convert to volary,purely for stat.

4. Meh. For eb only. I could zero and strip your build easily.

5. And if ur wondering why I have the patriots symbol on the top, I'm a huge patriots fan, look at my banner ;)

6. no one was wondering.

p.s. pats cheat.

7. Bad wolf, did u not notice I put, "if u want to war then throw in a few towers as well"

8. Wordwaster, pats don't cheat ur just jealous ;)

9. (Cough)go chicago(cough cough)

10. they do cheat. they were caught. they were fined. their super bowl wins are lies. deal with it.

11. P.s. this thread is about this build not football

12. then why did you put the huge patriots picture first? it seems far more important to your op than the words at the bottom.

your build is mediocre, btw. it is an eb build. that means it is pointless. any build of proper size can do ebs. so why have a special build? :|

13. Just because people were mad the patriots won doesn't mean they cheated :lol:
    Deal with the fact that the patriots are an amazing team

14. Wordmaster, u can't read can u?

15. I said that u can throw in a few towers as well

16. Even with towers, how much can you put up without damaging your plunge? Build is ****.

17. But u can't read so I understand :)