what is the oldest clan in KaW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by canucksfan233, Aug 21, 2013.

1. As in system war, yes. As in war (osw), no. I've heard stories of (but haven't really heard about) CHAOS vs like 12 clans pre- iG/Fox war

2. White knights

What I was going to say, but didn't sound right in my mind. I heard that from Corinthian I believe

3. Sadly, The White Knights are no longer active.

Though iG, TFK, and Foxes were all formed as "clans" in forum before actul clans were ever created.

White Knights were, however, credited with being the first ever system clan.

4. I'm looking for Cor's history thread, because I swear he confirmed Elite Templars :lol:

5. iG ans Foxes did test the first ever system war.

Which is why both those clans have 120 spots.

6. Shol I think it's white knights because it sounds right. I read through an old thread once and Corinthian said it was __________

7. I've heard Elite Templars from a lot of people. /sigh. Looks like I'm going on a quest through forums.

8. In other KaW discussion in the sticky section is Grammar Unicorns history of KaW thread, give it a look in the very beginning part.

9. [​IMG]

Farming in 2009: continuously attacking every second

10. I've seen it, but my issue is that I cannot find anything on White Knights predating 2012, but can find Elite Templars back to the origins of KaW. Only possibility (IMO) for this discrepancy is that White Knights was actually part of the Knight Alliance that was dead at the time of the Alliances thread.

11. Sholron - i remember hearing about that war too, but that war was too unequal to call it an osw... if i remember correctly.

12. Hmm thats possible. Never thought of that.

13. I have no idea barcode. Pre-Dec. 2009 I'm relying completely on other people for info.

14. Wonder what could turn up if you emailed support?

15. Never hear of white knights.

Lol at the people saying foxes ig.

Even I know that and I'm a 2012ver 

16. I'll give that a go Avatar

17. Let us know what you find out Devil.

I really wanna know

18. I also asked for a link to the thread, Shol. I'll pm you the results

19. Didn't Corinthian make a thread called "Kaw history as recalled by Corinthian"?