EE tracking old school

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Aug 12, 2013.

1. How old are you lol? You have the handwriting of a 4th grader

2. Who cares? If you can read it, Its served its purpose

3. So true sour apple

4. I usually track my own targets, not paying attebtion to CA unless I see crystal, or "help"

5. Rude, you really are thick, stay out of conversations that have no relavence to you.

Of course I've tracked and warred, got over that 100 mark also, so does that make me a legend like Val? I don't see why not.. 

6. :lol: except that Val is the master of many alts and everything EE.... he started first all GH clan, ADT hansels, and is the king of exploits. Also, a forum vet and former forum pres, he's hard to contend with. You'd be quite tooting your own horn comparing your name to his...

7. Anyone can do over 100 wars... I'm way past that. I warred in the first EE ever, so what. Doesn't make me a legend at all

8. The trolling continues?

9. That was fun back in MG when there was no restrictions on sign ups. Glad you got me in too, because later that week I went back to my home clan and bragged I won a couple of wars. :lol:

Nah, you're a legend. :cool:

10. I think he means he's over 100 actions in a war he tracked. If he's over 100 wars he'd prob have more respect for someone trying to give a guide for new clans. If he warred 100 wars hed want as many clans warring as possible b/c there is a freaking dearth of clans warring, especially at the top.

11. Okay, now track like this against barcodes. lol

12. You can. Use their owner to track which xtalled. Takes like 10 secs for the guy taking incs to identify the xtallers

13. Now this has gotten off topic, thanks Val  you hijacked your own thread with that outburst earlier. Lol

I'm only having fun with this, I don't take this game seriously, and I don't bow down to anyone. Legend or not, your just another person to me, doesn't matter how long you've played, or what stats you've attained, or what accomplishments you've ascertained throughout your game career.

I made a valid point on the usefulness of this thread, offered another solution, and that was it. People decided to be ignorant and post random hate messages and how they're better than me, or others for that matter. Give it a rest already 

14. Not much strat needed. Build heavy gh clan name all members same right

15. Great thread very usefull to anyone who wants to self track or track for entire clan, even as a reference thread. Im glad to see someone stepping up and sharing war tactics with everyone. This is a sort of milestone in the community. I may be mistaken but i think this is the first thread that actually informs others of a trick of the trade... And Cola.... all i have to say to you is you have made yourself look like a fool. I will not explain the reason, as the history in this thread says it all...

16. Nick - perfectly said ^^^^

17. Will be useful too for first time warriors . Good thread btw :)