EE tracking old school

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Xx_H-I-D-U-D-E_xX, Aug 12, 2013.

1. It annoys me when I ask for someone to track in EE, and they say that they "don't know how to". Well here's how I do it. It's probably old fashioned compared to all those super serious programming guys. But it work EXACTLY the same.

Instead of just telling you, I'll make it a little more visual.

[​IMG]

I've got a pen to write with, a blank piece of paper to write Enemy roster numbers down, a second device so I can constantly check CC while also warring with an account (device that took pic). And the most important, the Table.

The table consists of all enemy roster numbers down one column, next to those roster numbers is the enemies name. This means if someone is KO'd, I quickly find their name, and look to the left and can see their roster #.

[​IMG]

Once I find their number, I write it down, vertically. This means I can easily write down the order they where KO'd in. I arrange it in "waves". Every player gets KO'd in each wave. Unless the enemy has some huge tank that takes 2 waves to be KO'd.

Usually wave orders stay fairly the same. But once someone gets KO'd, I write their number down. At around 8-9mins I call out the numbers in vertical order. Simple.

Now, go do something to benefit your EE clan. Don't be a free rider and help track.

2. I'm a free rider

3. But yeah like u said basic info

4. Like the thread. Very good visual representation.

5. Mike  long time no see… OP trackings overated lol jking 

6. Eh, if only it worked as well as it sounded....Jk! Val's a great tracker.

7. I spam ac or an alts wall. Post number when someone gets koed scroll down wall when gets 8min call

8. Nicely done val. I do it this way with a bit of assistance from my PC too.

9. Brilliant, thy pen is mightier than the tap tap

10. I do what ick said, but I also write down names and CR number on paper, so that I can call name and number.

11. OMG!! PEN AND PAPER!!! 

ITS REVOLUTIONARY!!

12. See how hard is it.. Just takes time to learn and get fluid with it.

13. Wow. Just wow.

14. I just look up clan chat 8mins ago.
    Green or yellow update. Select text. Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V "_____ up in 1 minute. Fill their newsfeed."
    Note : 10 minutes is the new ko time :)

15. Nice Thread Boss

16. That's the stuff champs are made of.
    Using pc is easiest but your tactic is proven just as effective.
    The pen is mightier then the sword

17. I like this. Now all the EE guys WILL be able to track if necessary. Most of them probably won't, however, they will know how to.

18. Hey Val. What happened to Warthog? Disbanded by iProphet? Lmfao.

19. The most fun I've ever had at wars is at Zaft Crackdown. Ask a few in there how they track
    The biggest blowouts I've ever had is at Worms.
    Both great clans see ya in a bit Val
    -MK

20. 