KAW Ally List (No Commas)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by S4M04NSL4Y3R, Jul 27, 2013.

1. I've already addressed the android phone call issue. It still works, read the second post of this thread

2. Brigitania: Gingerbread and older will do that. You'll have to copy it from the browser on those. Use your settings button to bring up the copy text function.

3. I cant copy from forums on my s2 with icecream sandwich. Not sure why....nothing happens at all.

4. ICS and newer using Chrome: request desktop version of the page, then just hold your finger on the price until it selects it.

5. Two active (underpriced) allies for sale: NightFury96, BlackDragon238

6. Bump, this needs a sticky.

7. Well done. Thanks OP. On droid not a big problem as i save the web page of Havoc's thread and when i copy from there comas are deleted auto. But this is useful when trading from PC.

8. Please dont advertise here. This isnt a flea market for you to destroy with your garbage allies. If they're good then they will sell.

9. FYI I can't copy and paste from forums on my Idevice

10. Can we please sticky this?

11. Thanks Mango, I agree, there's a thread for advertising allies, don't need it here

12. Thanks for making this copy and paste-ready! Really helps on Idevice to hold until copy tab shows up. Makes for searching allies extremely easy. Wish there was a way to save forum threads to favorites so I could use often

13. P_n = int(1.05 x P_n-1)

Spreadsheets are your friend.

14. I made a favorites bookmark on my home screen for this thread. Thanks unicorn for the formula

15. This was a lot of typing...

16. Wasn't so hard with MS Excel

17. This algorithm may be used to calculate the value of an ally after being volley'd n times. P_n represents the hire price of an ally. Each volley increases the players hire price by 5% (1.05). If you begin at 10,000 (P_n = 10,000), and calculate each volley, you'll generate the list above. These represent the trade points that KAW Ally Trading is based on.

18. This post is AWESOME! Definitely needs to be stickied! What do the colors mean? :lol:

19. The color is meant to help navigate the list quicker. Green will get you to the more relevant numbers quicker beginning at the 100 millions. Gold happens to be be hot spots for trading. Testing these ranges over time will give you a better feel for what the colors mean.

20. So gold for more plunder then huh?