Consider Ally Trading Over T6 Upgrades

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SuzzieLonger, Jul 24, 2013.

1. While i cannot say enough how much I support the message behind it, the market is going to crash. Inevitably, as the mass LB players strive to increase their CS just a bit more to stay ahead.

The fact that those allies were being dropped and not rehired until ages later just goes to show how badly it crashed.

2. Every time new lands come out some ally trader made a thread in a desperate attorney to save business. Problem with these guys is that they spend more time shopping allies then actual warring.

3. But to each his (or her ) own a guess.

Btw, my allies are for sale Suzzie!

4. Thanks Suzzie

5. @shaun

I couldn't agree more. I was a top 200 player at one time, then the stripping came. Bye bye, 4t. Now I'm ranked 8000 in allies.  If you got cash out and war at all, but it in your build. Safest thing to do.

6. Can't wait :)

7. Right on Suzzie, Warren Buffett said it best.

"Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it."

I am looking forward to the mass dump of allies. Please rush to upgrade as fast as you can.

8. This drop may not occur because of the new drop percentages. I don't think owners want to lose a ridiculous amount of gold for allies. It's 5% less than max was months ago

9. No joberhi, waiting 15 days gives you the full 60%.

10. I'm glad to see you on the forums Suzzie. The KaWmunity could benefit from another well spoken forumer. (Also a belated Happy Aniversary to you and Will.)

I had the good fortune of growing in the same clan as your alt. It happened to be one of the most formative moment in my development as a player.

I remember you posted in Defiants thread about having a camaraderie with your investments; which is a good read as well.

11. Guys, be careful not to criticize this op. she'll flip out on you, even if you apologize.

Thing is that for the next few months the market is gonna be dead, whether you like it or not. I bet just many ally traders find if hard to accept that.

Also , any medium-sized build that has spent any serious time in osw and doesn't have the cash to max mob everyday, upgrading lands is by far the smartest thing you can do. Relying on allies means you will have to hide from war or face a real shock one day when yafi comes to clean you out.

12. My allies are for sale all active priced well. Enjoy !!

13. The worst part is all this T6/new land obsession.

14. @ frog - anyone is free to disagree with me. But please do so respectfully. I didnt have an issue with you disagreeing but rather calling me desperate twice while you were sitting in my clan hitting an eb.

Everyone plays the game the way that they enjoy. I never said that the market wouldn't crash. I just said that when it crashed the last time, I build my gold and bfa during that time. That was what worked for me.

Again , the issue isn't disagreeing - different opinions is what makes kaw an interesting place

15. Hope it crash, allies getting so overpriced lately :(

16. Question suzzie, Do you really think you are better looking than me? And who do you have to support that claim? Also did you indeed just touch my ass?

17. Suzzie, I have traded allies with you many times, and have visited your clan more then once. Your 100 percent correct. Everyone has the choice to play the game the way they want. There is no right or wrong. Your advice is great I also hope Allie trading does not slow down.

18. Great info Ms Longer, and I agree, nice to read a well written post, from a long time player( you and I do have a mutual friend( a certain 12 volt friend, and first met you in my creative clan when he and I first became active,you helped us out) but back on point, I think I might have to take your recommendation and try my hand at the ally market in the near future . Thanks for the post and info, I kind of wish you posted more often.