★ KaW Strength (BFA/BFE) Tool ★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DN_Kassio, Jun 25, 2013.

1. I already have a version with S2 gear at zero stats... the tricky part will be to get all stats from that shiny new S2 gear.

I did get offers from a few players to pass me the stats of their S2 gear, so I hope I won't have to inspect thousands of player profiles... (or grab them from Resilience's enchanting thread)

If I can't get a decent version out tomorrow (friday), it will take me till monday (access on a working excel program...) to publish it.

2. Thanks for the great season devs!! Can't wait for my rewards today!!

3. Whoops wrong thread lol

4. Be nice if could compute on android..lol

5. New version 3.5 out now

Added the new Estoc Trials Season 2 equipment.

Thanks a lot to Versa and Shadow for providing me with most of the stats for those shiny new equipments!

Congratulations to all EE warriors for that new equip, enjoy it!

6. Thanks for the quick update to this great tool!

7. bump on request

PS: will update once I got a bit more stats for the Smoke Signals equipment...

8. New version 3.6a out now

Added seasonal moth event equipment.

It is missing a few values though, thanks for communicating them if you got them (Sling lvl10-12, Rime Staff lvl4, 9-12). If those levels are selected, a field with the text 'unknown' will be shown and the values 0 substituted...

In order to keep working with the old formulas, I had to introduce a fictional lvl0 on the moth equip (it will be counted as 0 stats equip) to keep it simple. I hope it won't distract you too much.

I do know that there are incompatibility issues when using those spreadsheets outside of Excel (buttons not working, scroll down lists not showing up,...) and I am working on an open office version (calc) in the hope that it could solve a few of those.
    I will try to push such a version the next days for testing purposes.

In parallel, I will be adding the brand new banner system as well as the Smoke Signal equip (well, the few levels known yet, lol).

Happy kawing!

PS: Thanks to the few users having tried to use it and to your feedback! Working on it!

9. New version 3.7 out now

Added the new banner system (moved the banners under the BFE tab).
    Added Smoke Signals equipment (level 0 and 1 only)

Still working on a more compatible Calc (open office) version...

10. This is so freaking amazing.

11. Ooops... slight error on the banner part, will be posting a corrected version in the next hours.

12. New version 3.7a out now

Bug fixes (new banner system was erroneous)

Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

13. not useful enough to fight BACK those who STEAL your BFA in ANY case I'd say ... only useful for the riches in game ... and for those who got good connections to pure banks ... as even making banks doesn't help against abusers ... btw OP ... you probably remember an ex-mate YOU did let down once, don't you?! ... worked night n day as an admin for your clan once ... all past now, right? ...

so ... don't forget to add that little detail, please ... no matter what strength you reach by efforts you'll have to hand it over to the same in the end ... and you'll get back THEN will be "Just quit the game!" ...

14. Nice was wondering if this was out there. I dislike wasting aqua and inferno playing with my bfe. Good job op

15. Great tool. THANK YOU!

16. Wow! Why isn't this stickied yet? Great work, OP!

17. New version 3.8 out now (well, not right now, lol)

I just became aware that I never pushed the latest version of my thing, so here we go...

Added the new S3 gear (complete data)
    Added some data for Smoke Signals and The Summoner equipment (still incomplete)

Next one will have some feather equips, I guess ;)