★ KaW Strength (BFA/BFE) Tool ★

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DN_Kassio, Jun 25, 2013.

1. This is very impressive work! Great job 

And I can't wait to see how you wrassle google spreadsheets to do your bidding . That will be fun! However I think that most of the formulas/worksheet functions in excel will carryover. Do you think you'll employ some of the event driven code?

Anyway...awesomely amazing work.

2. Bumping this great Tool!

3. Bump because its awesome

4. Great work DN_Kassio!

This tool deserves sticky

5. Downloaded the tool, but after so many uses pop ups to buy it keep blocking me from clicking on things. Really don't want to pay 15.99$ for something I've been using for free or could make myself

6. @ Eric
    I just use it on Excel and it works perfect!

What do you mean with buying?

7. Bump. Great work mate!

8. Oops... I forgot to push my latest version.

Laziness isn't a virtue 

9. New version 3.2 out now

Added T6 lvl2 defense and spy defense towers for the static stats calculation (as well as projected values for T6 lvl3)
    Added equipment for Wasteland Wilds and Glacial Squall
    Corrected some wrong calculation that might occur with normal def towers

Thanks to Watchmee for pointing out one particularity: For players not on any iDevice, there are only 6 propacks available instead of 7... The Guardian pack (5% defense) is only available for purchase at the oracle on iDevices. Watch out when filling out your propack bonuses on the calculator.

10. bump on request

11. Great work DN_Kassio!

12. Wow... that's a great tool... Just add the full build calculator and it can become the "Swiss-army-knife-for-KaW"

Thank you.

13. New version 3.3 out now!

Added T6 lvl3 defense and spy defense towers for the static stats calculation
    Added equipment for The Sleeping Giant

I also added links (first page, third post) to two further tools that I use regularly: an updated version of the build calculator as well as a simple pot inventory spreadsheet.

Have fun!

PS: Stay tuned for the next version, I hope to finally include a basic version of the build calculator into this tool.

14. Thanks to DN_Kassio for making our lives so much easier by doing the work for us. With a simple click, I can find out the impact of allies, and equipment. Cheers!

My only suggestion is to include a way to select all/unselect all pots in each set. Perhaps an all button each each section, overrides individual check boxes.

15. New version 3.4 out now

Added the new Halloween 2013 event equipment (Fiendbow)

Thanks for your suggestion, Philabuster, I'll have a look at it and try to push it into a next release.

16. Excellent calculator DN_Kassio. Thank you :)

17. bump on request ;)

18. Thanks, Kassio! How soon are you planning on getting S2 equipment on there?