A Guide To HIDE and FIND Alts

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Smart but no one has ever found all my alts, maybe 2-3 but not all 7

2. In before the sticky that this thread totally deserves!

3. Added Criteria;
    - Section: How Do I Strip
    -==Please Note (Blue Part)

And thanks Dragonite! Read Page 1 - Comment 3 for Dev's view on this.

4. Nice thread.

5. Oh myyyyyyy.

This is very nice thread. One minor issue is that some people who run their alt PC only and are lazy about accessing it might not unload it during random 24-hour intervals, so I could see finding those taking a little longer.

I guess that would be where it's handy to have your own alt infiltrators.

But for hyperactive players, I could see this working extremely well.

6. Sister ... KAW is one of the most addictive games I've been witnessed to lol...
    Players are addicted to earning and keeping on top of their accounts.
    If you are good at finding patterns you will find correlations VERY fast.

As (I think) i stated at the top, I gave the most active times (in my own findings) of PC players.

7. Naughty B, giving away fun sekrits.

You did mention peak active times, accounting for school, work, etc. Here's a question. If you know an alt but want their main, how do you distinguish the 8-hour gaps as work or sleep?

Teach meh your sleuthing ways!

8. ... you know. So that I can circumvent them if so inclined.

Yes, you said avoid similar names, fake your sleep time, and speak differently. And avoid having your alts in-clan.

But there must be more.

9. Thats hard to distinguish, however if your sly you can easily work out where a person is from.

Spelling and grammar gives away more than you realize... and honestly, people just post in CC if they are at work lol...

There is a lot more to this that i use... However I can't give away all my secrets can I? lol

10. ... really, editor? You really blocked the synonym for "foil or neutralize" because it happened to have a 3-letter naughty word in the middle?

11. Yes, B. Give away all your secrets. The truth will set you free. ;)

12. Haha,

My threads will contain most information I know.

I will keep updating threads as i choose to reveal other information.

13. I've read Hide n find and Bank I'm sorry neither deserve a sticky. Haven't see a guild bank in 2 years and they are easy to molest. 2T is like a water gun in a tank fight. dozens of ppl know one of my Alts no one knows all and your method won't find them. Sorry to be negative. You have some good ideas but there are already stickies with weak advise or just plain misleading.
    One popular thread one of Kaws drama queens rambles on about mechanics, like novel size. The player was wrong on so many counts it's silly. The negative of course is relatively new ppl take it as hard fact, due to player visibility.
    Then again Jack Daniels makes a lot of kawdeterminations for me

14. Can you find my 427 other Alts? Lol

15. Nice thread I use similar methods ive wondered what Naomi from zaft does she's quite good

16. You haven't seen a guild bank in 2 years?
    You obviously ain't looking hard enough lol ;)

Lol IL1, Every other Omet?

Naomi may do similar methods to this.

17. Many OSF became banks. Some dropped all buildings to 0/0/0/0 stats. The bullet proof bank easy to find ally trading but you couldn't do squat to them. Then the DEVS deleted a few with the clan fortune. Last war a bank with a Mickey Mouse build bought a 250B ally. Mommabear got 700M before I could pin. The bank was too small for me to hit but hey we have 2 Alts built for the job. I hit his clan top to bottom except a ZAFT mole. A Bank implies security ie: a vault, a guild bank offers none.

18. On the bright side your guide for beginners is brilliant, easy read. If we ever had any new ppl it should be mandatory reading.
    The best guides are pure fact, no opinions, they were written by Wulf. They are not open to critique. You obviously have a similar heart for the game so please don't take my words as discouragement, your a keeper in the Kawmunity