A Guide To HIDE and FIND Alts

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Omega talk in pal some more

2. lol Omega thanks :)

Some stuff is missed off for my own private use. I'm still considering adding it.

3. Please find my main 

4. Why make my job harder?

5. For most forumers this isnt very helpful. The only mains we are searching for are the ones for statless alts. The alts main purpose is to spam forums, not grow. This means they will not unload on ebs. Which makes them
    Hard to track.

Secondly, how are we supposed to decide which accs to put on the spreadsheet? There are hundreds of accs in kaw.

Still, this thread could be useful, so nice job.

6. Good Q Floppy.

1. This is intended for war clans and war players who play the game over the forums.

2. As stated accounts in alliances/clans are the main priorities.
    I always look similar sounding names (i.e. Id look for a barcode account similar to Floppy for yourself).
    Then people always will give you hints or 'suspected' accounts of their own. Use them and similar names to them.

Hope this helps :)

7. Find my alt....

8. Nice. Lets see if you have an alt shall we?

9. No one will ever find my alt... EVAAA!!!

10. you boosted my IQ. thanks B ;)

SUPPORT

11. I have to make a spreadsheet just to find a freaking alt?

12. You don't have to

13. You dont have to make a spreadsheet...

You could always keep all the numbers in your head...

Spreadsheets are a two minute job and with the process of replicating cells it makes the job SO much easier.

14. I wonder if Yafi are using this technique to find Iprophets alt......

15. I though finding an alt was common knowledge but nice thread

16. ATA have emailed and said "we usually try to stay out of the strategy-type discussion, as we want our players to explore their own options." However "We usually let our community decides if a post should be sticky'd. If there's enough positive feedback on the guide after a month, you can email us back and we'll consider it then."

If you want this thread stickied for your and your clans use then show support :) Much appreciated.

Thanks for all the current support

17. Nice thread. You're one of the only people making decent threads recently. It takes a lot of effort to make these types of thread.

Nice work dude

Support!

18. Thanks Wingless...

It's honestly not much work, I haven't got the grips of making threads fully. I'll be trying to add pictures in time to both this and other threads I make.

The hardest part is clearly directing and giving the facts while making it interesting to read to the bottom lol...

19. Great Thread I need to make a alt :idea:

[​IMG]

20. Opposite alliances are key I've one in WDGAF (this one), apocalypse and working one into ZAFT ;-) . It makes it a lot harder. I like the different language one I'm gonna try that.