ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 22, 2013.

1. So I've been foruming 2 in a half years, I've never seen you, and NOW you come to forums after 3 years on KaW? Pardon me being suspicious but all these "help" threads are usually backed by some VK wanting.

It's funny how you are new to forums, yet you act as if you understand the atmosphere here. I pity your flawed thinking, oh, no I do not.

2. Blaze, personally i like COEs, so in my opinion yes.

Thanks for showing your opinion CareBears .. Shamefully, I'm failing to care about your opinion as you have a narrow-minded approach to think I am doing this for my own self benefit. Enjoy your day :)

3. Ripping off other threads and not giving credit is what you should be ashamed of.

4. This thread has used Wulf's guide as stated to confirm pricing and figures.

The only person I have ripped off is myself - The facts have been in my notes for almost as long as you have played this game.

Kthxbai

5. Thanks B  Super helpful.

6. So you're saying mechanics/plunder etc etc have been the same for 2.7 years? LOLOL. Sure!

7. What ever the motive good basic thread for beginners thanks .. Should help newbie clans ..

8. Mechanics/plunder have been pretty much constant yes. Of course new lands and upgrades have changed things...

CareBear - Don't hate the helpers, you are making a fool out of yourself.

9. Lolololol. The only fool here is you, B. This 'guide' doesn't deserve a sticky. The moderators are throwing stickies around like it's no big deal. The mechanics have changed throughout KaW since the beginning. If a new player came to me and asked for help, and I didn't have time to tell them..I would not direct them here.

If I wanted I could correct a lot of this. Just scimming I found a few errors. As seen on another thread..You may have an account that has been around for '3 years', but you don't have three years experience at all.

In all loose ends, I give you props for putting time. However, the detail giving, and all the 'guides' you have been posting is getting annoying.

10. Slayer, why dont you correct things then haha...
    Instead of being negative show constructive criticism.

I'm happy to be proved wrong if you got the evidence to prove me wrong :)

11. I'm not making a fool out of myself. All you've done is tell people to go GH and tell them MP/Quests/Pots. This has been done before. Yea you gave a little more detail but it only screams attention.

12. And I'm pretty sure you didn't build a GH, 3.5 years ago lol.

13. I was guild hansel from day one of playing (edit: Well probs mixed build, stats were so low i changed between OSF and mixed a lot) Cause i enjoyed, and still do enjoy, the spy side of KAW.
    This may have been done before with not as much detail. So its obviously not copying LOL

I dont care what others post on here... Don't like the thread? Then stay off. Nuff said.

14. This is funny! No wonder no one wants to make helpful threads anymore, all you guys do is hate and bash the op it's kinda sad. Now you're bashing op because his thread got stickied. Forums is going down the **** hole

15. Farmers - Finally you say it as it is!

Both myself and -Dante- have been making some good guides (yes if you want to expand or help just post) for the community :)

Enjoy them or ignore them!

16. @OSW

You're a nobody in-game/forums/real life. You're a **** farmer, been in 0 or half ass OsWs. You attempt to belittle low stat kingdoms into thinking you're "the man".

Also, we critique, if you don't critique then there is no room for improvement. I give B the credit for a detailed guide, but it's a mix and match of multiple threads.

There's a build guide, has most builds. No need for that. It speaks of MP/Quests/Plunder. No need for that. Pretty much took 3/4 threads, mashed em with more detail, put some fancy BBcodes, and got stickied.

If I mash EVERY sticky together does that mean others should get unstickied? No, just means this one isn't needed.

17. Also -Dante- aka METAL, made an original thread and a good topic for today's KaWer.

18. Every one in their guides says build forges but why when beasts give better plunder and as a beginner you should just be doing ambush so no need for high attack stats. But apart from that good thread

19. CareBears - I have use NO other threads in the making of this :)
    Please refrain from posting here - unless you wish to suggest an improvement OR show your support.
    Thanks for taking interest.

Ice - It is mainly just for the higher win percentage. Beast's give +2 hits however you may lose 3 with having less attack (or have to use pots)

20. I have nothing else to say igcb I used to make a huge ass of myself so now I'm trying to stop and think before I post. Right now all your doing is bashing people.