ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Bump for you buddy.

2. Bumping per request.

3. NEW PLAYER ADVICE. TOO LATE FOR THIS GAME. FIND ANOTHER ONE. DELETE KINGDOMS AT WAR AND DON'T LOOK BACK.

4. During this whole thing what EB's should u be hitting to get most profit? Please wall me the answer

5. Sorry I didn't see your reply. I'm posting here and on your wall just incase others ask the same question.

From an early stage both haunting and ambush can be hit with spies. These are my two recommendation's however you MAY need attack pots to hit. Ambush first until you increase your BFE/BFA (Bonus from Equipment / Bonus from Allies) then move onto Haunting. The haunting item stage is like gold dust, getting item actions on haunting will VASTLY increase your growth. Getting 100% of all item actions on 5 hauntings would allow you to LLBC Guild Hansel (Low Land Build Complete Guild Hansel).

Hope this helps - Any other questions please ask or wall me in-game. Thanks.

6. Hey b I mean like if I reset and did that what EB should I hit like would i hit TFO reck o what

7. And I am silenced so that's why I am not walling u

8. I would first quest a little - Raise then try engage in a T1 / T2 EB. If you find a T1 / T2 EB with double payout I suggest this otherwise; for T1 - The Chamber or The Depraved, for T2 - TFO.

EB's can be found Here with other details you may want to read up on.

Don't worry about it - Happy to help here for ya.

9. Hey B, no affense, 3.5 years ago, pwars were the only thing out, there were no ebs, so gh's were usless. They came into use in like 2011. :/

10. Atleast, I think, because ghs wouldve never been big enough to win against the hansel? Im sorry >_< Love ya B, you're really helpful to the community :)

11. No offense taken :p but......

Pwars wasn't out 3.5 years ago. Roughly under 3 years ago they were out. GH's have always been useful when hitting LLBC/HLBC spies.
    My old clan used to grow with hourly OSF opens - I, as a guild hansel, earn't more than plenty.

However i agree - GH are more use now since EB's are out - Hence this guide is more relevant now than when i implemented it over 3 years ago.

12. I just started and this has been helpful! Thank you B

13. Why forges and not bestiaries? That extra attack means quite a lot when you're first starting off.

Personally I've gotten good results with 3/3/3 - 3 forges/3 beasts/3 guilds then get MP before going any further. This requires a volley to 5 bil which isn't much nowadays and the ally will immediately sell.

Forget quests. Join a clan and hit TFO/Reck or Ambush.

I then explain the differences between builds and let them decide which direction they want to take. Decision time comes at the $900 mil land. At that point convert to guild hansel or pursue and attack or hybrid build.

There are two important things a new person should have learned at this stage:

1) The importance of MP
    2) The importance of hitting eb item phases hard.

That's phase 1. Phase 2 is their conversion to GH or to T3 attack/hybrid. This carries them through LLBC up to land 29 where they go for T4 conversion (or continue with GH)

Phase 1 generally takes 1-2 weeks depending on activity.
    Phase 2 is about a month long for the average player. And here they learn other concepts like skimming, PvP, OSFs, BFE, volleying, etc.

I could go on. And B, I used to have your same exact build strategy but slowly modified it over time to this current one. Yours is definitely simpler but I like just a little more guild investment up front and definitely beasts over forges.

Why don't I suggest 6 beasts over 3 forges and 3 beasts? The beasts are definitely better without too much sacrifice in atk stats. But after hundreds of hours of chats with new players, it's the path of least resistance. They like to "feel" they have some muscles and a little variety even though I know it doesn't make one hill of beans difference.

14. Meh. Timeline is off up there.

2 weeks to do the T2 build up to $900 mil land plus the conversion to T3 or GH.

1 month to get to land 29 plus conversion to T4

After that things slow down quite a bit

15. Very nice guide 

16. whoever die unsticky this deserves a ******* spank

17. Why Unstickied?

18. there are Currently too many stickies in existence, so the boards are being cleaned. The removal of this sticky was not my decision, but I support it.

I'm my opinion, this guide is misleading to newbs. Its simply some players conjecture on how to grow. Its by no means definitive. It should not have been stickied in the first place, but I digress....

The devs have not removed all the stickies, btw. They are simply raising the bar to maintain a high standard.