ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 22, 2013.

1. @_-0O0IlIl___farmer___IlIl0O0-_ :

I have added a shorter version of the thread. It can be found:
    - On Page 2,
    OR
    - Via a link at the top of the original post.

Hope this helps. The shorter version isn't finished. I will look through and get other people to tell me what isn't needed.
    Thanks for the support.

2. Really good, clear guide. Wish that had been around when I first started :)

3. Changes;

-Quick Read
    ---- Shortened

-Colour
    ---- Added more colour for clarity.

4. Hey b guess what no one cares

5. Looks nice B, good job.

6. Ok -DaKiller-, However I'll point out a few reasons why you DO care;
    - Your obviously reading my thread,
    - Your obviously not skimming posts to notice I have been bumping with updates,
    - Your spending time writing a post.

And now i shall state why you SHOULD care;
    - You have been playing for 443 days (Reference: loyalty badge) from which you only have 29 lands (Reference: Your new HL achievement). I cant scout to check you, your too small :'(
    - You are a guild hansel build which this guide is mainly about,
    - And unless your an alt, which I have a little suspicion of, then you should realise this is here to benefit people like yourself.

Now, I hope I corrected your statement with a bit of a bulk response. Hopefully you will take this on board and present this to other new players. Thank you for taking time and caring enough to make a comment.

Enjoy.

7. .my clan iTrain is showing me all this stuff on this thread too...and we do a lot of EB for beginners. That names a lot of gold too!

8. Bump per request.

9. Good Advice B!

10. Thx BBQ,

Bump for a friend :3

11. Teach me I am confused

12. Confused about what? Follow me in game and ill help you out :) Or ask here and ill answer here :p

13. Definitely one of the best threads on forums

14. Thank you Hobbit :)
    If theirs any mistakes or anything your confused about please state so I can improve the thread (I'll answer questions personally if you are still confused)

15. Thank you this was very helpful

16. Yw Insane and Lachula :) I've followed you both back. Just pm if you have any questions :)