Trading Ally.you have ally for sale post here

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *l-Backinblack-l (01), Jun 5, 2013.

1. All allies for sale thx

2. Yeah. My allies be the best k. Buy them up yo.

3. All allies are for sale.
    Trading in the 10-15t range!

4. A large amount of allies to go to good home 700bill total ranging from 1.4bill to 117bill

5. So many desperate noobs trying to sell awful overpriced inactive noobs . I'm done

6. 3.3T ally Squishy-Girl for sale! Inactive but serve high stats for those who need a BFA boost!

7. Active allies for cheap

8. espn2
    1.8T
    14m cs (1/1/5.9/5.9)

9. Hire my active 1.2t allies

10. All my allies for sale

11. Noobs Ally Market come check and enjoy

12. MagicCommander for sale, 800bil and active

13. devastator 9t 57m cs active admin in a clan

14. Bump, this hasn't seen use in a while, my effort to clean up wc a bit.

15. If I (or anyone) made a new ally trading thread would it be used? Im thinking of making two, one for allies over 5T and one for allies of any cost. Allies over 5t dont sell in wc often

16. We'll post it and see how it comes out.

17. Hmm, interesting idea. However, what would set it apart from this thread, besides that?

18. You wouldnt have to flip to page 254 to browse allies xD and In the 5T and up ally thread I will make it clear that players must include more information than this:
    That kind of crap post belongs in wc, or atleast not in a thread designated for high costing allies. I think more people would frequent the high cost thread for that reason.

Anyways, I want to put a little effort into both new threads to make it worth while to post in them so I will take sometime to come up with it before making it. Probably by the end of this week beginning of next