KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I dont consider myself notorious.... :?

2. :lol:

3. How is it cowardly to take a clan and destroy it? It's a game. You can be whoever you choose to be. Real life personas take no hold here.

4. You aren't :p

5. Lol devil I remember that. Loved those threads. Dont worry about amelia bro, she doesn't like me either.

Amelia, have you stooped as low as talking through alt? Pathetic.

And if what deadly did is cowardly, what do you call dropping build on your main so the big boys cant farm you?

6. That is true. Who did that?

7. Ah, i remember pulling a spragga back in the day.
    [​IMG]
    Such good times.

8. Rofl colonelleblanc

9. ****.

Kaws most notorious is clearly apheriun anyway. You know how many people want that fucker dead?

/question answered.

10. How well did that work for you?

11. Good!

Though.......

How can arby vote me most notorious AND recommend me for that new "rad" badge?

12. Obviously, attention is being drawn to you. You have yourself a fan

13. Devil. You are a coward. This is kingdoms at war. Fight or slink away. You are a slink,
    And deadly. I respect you a lot but pointing out that my negativity does not serve won't earn you that new shiny valiant badge.

14. The very point of an RPG is for the player to decide what he wants to be. It is/was my choice of gameplay, and I had a lot of fun with it.

If kids were affected by it, they can just rebuild their clan. They learned a valuable lesson about the Internet at the same time as I'm having my fun. Win/win

15. I burned down many villages, so I will have to nominate myself.

:3

16. Good question. Apparently some people's brains on here are messier than a night in Bangkok.

The answer? Elementary my dear lovely.

NO ONE ******* CARES OR WANTS TO THINK ABOUT IT.

17. Devil destroying clans is not very RPG-ish...
    :x

18. If devil wants to impress. Why not work his way up to admin in a war clan like kotfe and try that stunt? You picked on defenceless new comers.

19. i have nothing to do with his badge :roll:

20. I thought i got rid of all those......

Maybe if i farm him again, he will stop voting/recommending me for things! 

Also, i would have continued our quote thing, but it only allows 3 in 1 quote...