A Dummies Guide to Builds

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Short and sweet, nice, 

2. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Inner guild OSF's would allow countless hits by members and just be measuring on time.
    WC OSF's would normally allow a basis of either 5 hits... Or countless.

3. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Hansel can have more than 1-3 atk buildings and still take advantage of the build mechanics. It all depends on percentages of your explored lands.

Less than 25% of explored lands as troops is Hansel. Between 25% and 75% is hybrid. More than 75% of explored land as troops is common or attack build.

Read Bellemorte's post. It's correct, just not really written in a way that's easy to understand.

4. Re: A Basic Build Guide

The past mechanics are good to know for history, but are not relevant of this thread and almost off topic, as this build guide tries to represent current builds. Short and sweet a new player would learn from it which is what I think the op's intentions were

5. Re: A Basic Build Guide

You are correct Logical.

6. Re: A Basic Build Guide



7. Re: A Basic Build Guide

What was that, Legend? Can't see emoji on an android.

8. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Thumbs up

9. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Ahh thank you :)

10. Re: A Basic Build Guide

one suggestion is to give us an example of the build

11. Re: A Basic Build Guide

And a turtle build

Put a retired build section for osf oaf and tower build

12. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Hmm ya I can add pics of each build. Thanka Rogue. And that's a good idea as well, a "retired" section... thanks!

13. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Nice easy build for new players, short and clear. No nonsence unexperienced players dont have to know. These are the basics new players can use. Good job

14. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Thanks ;)

15. Re: A Basic Build Guide

If anyone has pics of any of the said builds, could you please 3rd party app it to me?

16. Re: A Basic Build Guide

You forgot tower build and mixed build:)

17. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Mixed...? Wouldn't that be Hybrid?? And also Tower build I will add, and make a "retired" section for Osf, Oaf and tower.

18. Re: A Basic Build Guide

I though Hybrid was all spy, no atk...

19. Re: A Basic Build Guide

That's an osf/spy. Hybrid is a mix between both attack buildings and spy buildings.

20. Re: A Basic Build Guide

Did it change since Dillybar made his thread?? Cuz in the KaW handbook it says hybrid is like a hansel w/o the troop building

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.