Max ally plunder bonus

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by SaranghaeYURI, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Anyone can teach me how do I know when have I hit the cap? As in how much value in my allies do I have to buy to hit max?

2. You notice when Its maxxed when the bonus ends with "000" or "500".
    The Maximum depends on what buildings you have.

GuildLv3 216k GuildLv4 432k
    Tier 3 325k Tier 2 144k

And what you need to max it depends on the strength of the opponent and your buildings. (The plunder bonus to allies on one's profile is taking the strongest possible opponent into the equation. But since you will most likely hit weaker opponent, the plunder and plunder bonus will be lower. No one knows the forumula, so noone can really calculate it completely. Once you hit around 200b in allies, this is negligible as you max out on any opponent.)

Hope that helps.

3. When your plunder bonus from allies on the "victory" battle sceen ends with "000" or, rarely "500". Make sure to battle opponents with stats similar or greater than your own, as weak opponents won't yeild max plunder. To max your plunder, buy allies. Hope that helps

4. Damn u wrathbane and your superior knowlede and quicker response  lol at least we ended the same way

5. Lol. I made a small typo though. Tier 3 is actually 324k

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Hi thanks for the replies..can I check the bonus which is supposed to end with 000, is this the one which is reflected after I have successfuly made an attack?cause the problem is I don't know when to stop buying allies

7. U should always buy 2allys more after u hit max plunder so u have it ready when u upgrade it's easier that way

8. Max Ally Plunder Bonus

24 Lv.3 Subs = 7,816,000

23 Lv.4 Guilds + 1 Lv.3 Sub = 9,984,000

24 Lv.3 Forges = 3,888,000 (not exactly sure)

9. Off topic but wrath your sig is gay lol.

10. Hey silenc3r I entered your referal code back when I joined =P