The End of a Resetting KaWreer :(

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by No_0B, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I knew the day would come. Now that crystal drops for redoing quests are disabled I guess my resetting ends at #3 on the Completion LB.

[​IMG]

I was going to stop after I caught Peeka so was almost out of the reset business anyway. Once I reset today and the servers update the final count will be 89 lc resets.

In my resetting glory days I did 100,000+ quests. I discovered by tracking resets in a spreadsheet that the nobility point drop rate is 1.00% (actual results). I wonder if the devs are turning off nob drops as well?

I guess I have to decide on a final username to use now that it is time to grow up and go kick some ass.
    Thanks to all that vollied me after every reset. My apologies to the 89 owners that lost a few Bil every time I reset.

Time to spend some nobs and crystals! :D

[​IMG]

2. Hahaha you had a good run....

3. Congrats lad! :)

4. That's a lot.....

5. Damn impressive, I commend your valiant efforts good sir! You know that "quests completed" reffers to every time you succeed at a quest right? You xan still make it to the top! :)

6. How you know reset quest has disable by devs?

7. There's a thread on it by Canadian gal.

8. No the complete lions means like actually completing 100% just getting success isn't technically a completion.

Lovely Militia

9. At least I got these babies before they pulled them a while back...

[​IMG]

Bye Bye resets :|

[​IMG]

10. Holy hell, nice

11. Devs are so sad...

Absolutely pathetic.

Good job man. :)

12. damn thats alot of crystals and nobs :shock:

13. All good things come to an end: '(

14. Omg is it possible to have that many crystals and nob points?

15. Well...if you aren't resetting no more...

*hires*

16. One last reset to change my name to the final username I decide on. Then it is build build build.

17. Damn... Well done

18. Holy mother of all that is considered holy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.