Apology Thread Guide Version 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Aries, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread was born from a poor excuse for an apology thread to A.D.H.D ... Thanks to Donkey and OP our constant stream of apology threads from clans should be better constructed :)

A.D.H.D
    Loki

2. This is a rough draft clearly if any grammatical errors were made please help me by correcting it.

I want to make this thread as easy as possible to read for newer player at the age of 9 who play KaW.

3. Bump....

4. Thx, this'll be good for my victims

:D

5. I like my apology better

6. I hope this gets stickied the day I make an easy to comprehend and with no grammar fails

7. This is funny. I'm kind of torn between deciding whether this is a good or bad thread lol. Maybe if you made it more of a rant as opposed to being a guide :lol:

8. These ideas in this thread are pretty obvious and intuitive.... Everyone knows this Is what it should be like except people who obviously haven't been around for very long, and in that case they probably haven't read guides on or about the forums anyway.

9. Vengeful, I completely support and understand what you're trying to do here. I really feel, however, that forums will be less interesting without the fail apology threads. Some of them are very entertaining.

10. I beg to differ but it is fun at times when even more blood gets spilled.

11. Hey Vengeful

Good Job On Forum Great Idea
    Boy I Wish I Was As Smart As You

Lol Jk

This is way better beause then when this does get stickied we can tell all of them newbs(yes I am one) or noobs( or was it a noob) to read vengefuls apology thread so we can actually know what happened

Happy Kawing

P.S. On ur Forum in the paragraph that is suppose to beto SHOUT OUT to your opposer u wrote Shot Out

Peace Fellow Kawers Back To My Kawcaine And Mith Addiction

12. Rick James: Cubbie, freeze!
    Charlie Murphy: You know you was wrong for what you did to me earlier. Look what you did to my face! [soft piano music playing... ]
    Rick James: I'm sorry, Charlie Murphy, it was an accident. I was having too much fun. I offer you a truce. The stickiest of the icky. You want to smoke with the old boy Rick James?

13. The best part about apology threads is how bad they are written. Quality entertainment.

Either way, good OP/guide.

14. Instead of making new versions why not just edit? ( I understand if you are on an iDevice ;] )

Also I quite like this idea but hopefully we still have some fail apology threads to use up the popcorn I always seem to have at convenient moments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.