Apology Thread Guide Version 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Aries, Oct 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you have been asked to make an apology and don't know we're to start,well I got a basic guide for you on how to make a successful apology thread.

Introduction
    First you want to make an introduction.In your introduction name the player or clan that just kicked your butt. As well be sure to tell how long the battle/war was.

Make the apology
    What are you apologizing about? Be sure to explain why you are sorry for the actions you or your clan carried out. As well include what you learned from this experience, how did this benefit you is it your first real war and now what do you know that you didn't know.

Cease Fire Terms
    What were the conditions what are you going to do to make peace?

Shout outs
    Make a shot out to your opponent. Lets say I was battling TROLL I'd say in my shout out "nice job troll thanks for fighting clean and great job keeping me pinned keep up the great work"

Keep in mind
    As well things you may want to do before sending your apology.
    -check grammar and spelling because they might think oh he/she isn't sorry because it looks like they wrote an apology in less than 5 minutes.
    -Do not be rude because the point of an apology is a way to ask for mercy.
    -Get your opponents name right.

[​IMG]

P.S. this thread was made to try to make better apology threads.

Thanks for reading hope this works out for you.

2. Different versions will be made in order make the best basic lay out apology that looks good.

3. I'll give my enemies the link to this... Lmao tl;dr

4. Lol you should be sweet if I'd get this stickied because newbs have something as reference before they make a thread.

5. You cant use a guide for something that should come from the heart!

An apology should come after hours of heavy drinking, and be a sloppy mish-mash of words from a partially coherent author. Then its been done right.

6. This could be useful less apology threads that have
    I'm sorry ___

7. As a format what should they think about before writing other wise we get 1 sentence apologies.

8. I forgot to say spell apology right lol

9. As well don't be a kiss ass a forum apology is bad enough don't look like their personal *****(female dog)

10. Nice thread :) maybe when people see this the forum apologies will be more than "I'm sorry" lol

11. Nice info n nice threadlooks like op opened so many apology threads he got his format right 

12. People shouldn't make apology threads in the first place...

13. nice thread
    but i cant believe this thread HAD to be made, cause forgiveness posts are un-detailed most of the time

14. Omg this thread is made of awesome. I wish I'd have thought of it and wrote it myself.

15. Nice vengeful.

16. I don't think this guide is necessary. I enjoy reading some of the really pathetic apology threads and the trolling they invite.

17. ...don't know we're to start....
    -Check grammar and spelling...
    Sweet irony.

18. Even tho I would never make an apology thread this is a very good guide

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.