MESSAGE TO KAW ADMIN

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _stuart_, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I have been silence to sending message advert on wc more than 3 time

But I have been sleep all night and I just woke up I don't see why I have been silence please dev fix my vice thanks

2. email the devs :roll:

3. This...startles me and I'm not sure why. Could be stupidity or...no no its stupidity

4. I think someone was sleep KaWing...

5. Op, you have spammed wc with same/similar posts on wc, 3 or more posts same or similar is count as spam! Someone have reported you to the developers for spam pm wc! If you think it's a mistake! Email the devs at support@athinkingape.com and appeal for you're silence, they will tell you why you been silenced for, basically you answered you're own question.

happy kawing

6. Oh also forgot in my post, if you post 3 or more under 5 minutes it's count as spam,

7. Thanks ICM that was my other choice. Stupidity or sleep KaWing, either way...why does this deserve a forum and why are we explaining to a 9-10 mil stat guy how to contact a dev? He/she should know if they're a vet.

8. I'm all for cutting out elitism and my biggest issue is hating on noobs... But I have to agree, this guy should know better! Lock pls

9. Oh yeah, and it was me that ss'd your spam! I do it a lot. I HATE spam.. 

10. G____ALICHIRIC5____W

He was sleep all night and when he woke up he seen he been silence how that possible ?

Any mod can help please he did email dev as well but to be fair it's not right

11. Maybe you bypass or something, and an annoyed player take a ss and send to devs. It takes a few hours for them to get to it so that might be why. It might be from the day b4 or something

12. He spammed 16 hours ago, it can take a while for devs to process. Now lock pls

13. Condawg.

I highly doubt they're a vet...
    I mean, it's not that hard to xtal/nob...

:|

14. Well if that the case what the point of mods then ?

15. Mods Do a lot of things lock dump threads like this and a lot of ppl Ask on there wall to silence who spammed in it not just look in wc all day :roll:

16. What do you know dragon????

Noting so keep quite you don't know what happened don't act like you know everything

17. lol _____________-0_0-____________ , nothing is so funny as seeing 90 days old noob thinking he knows more. The what are u? All Seeing Eye? lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: btw check market place there is item named after u lol.

18. lost account can you help me to recover it?? :evil:

19. Someone probably caught him spamming when a mod wasnt on and reported him to the devs. Who then silenced him when he was asleep. Same thing has happened to me. Just because a mod isn't on doesn't mean you won't get caught

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.