Hansel Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by fluffles, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Onesy we get it

You have no life

2. Not to mention he's in a b2b HTE clan and I was talking about FoD :roll:

3. It's called my home clan we aren't an hte clan, grow and I'll be happy to show you

4. Yes cause I have so much to learn from you :roll: :lol:

5. Show him how to drop a few grand in a game?

6. Instinct is not an hte clan.

Theres a difference in having members who are able to seal more often than a clan that solely recruits for seals.

7. So there's a difference between doing b2b hte with other people's seals and not spending money as a clan and doing b2b hte and spending your own money? :roll: I' think I'd take the former

8. Is there a difference between a clan who's members are actual members? Ones that are loyal and have osw'd together on many occasions. But they also are fortunate enough to be able to support running hte regularly...

Compared to

A clan that solely recruits for seals, not members. They stamp an expiration date on your wall and in return there is no loyalty?

The latter is what i believe many of us consider an hte clan.

9. I'm updating this thread soon (in between wars) info is old and some is irrelevant

10. +1

11. Bump
    Very useful, thank you 

12. This

13. Skinny please keep the thread on topic, all hatred of me can be directed to my news or join my hate club if you want

14. Good job, patiently waiting, considering doing after 50th land.

15. Oh please do! I've came back from a long hiatus and forgot everything about Kaw...

Not sure what is irrelevant or not, but I'm really following this guide to the tee right now and it feels good.
    It would be helpful to know what is and isn't irrelevant and thanks for the guide!

16. Well this is old.

17. whats a hansel

18. 2012, I posted the original in mid- 2010 :) back when hansels weren't even a thing, everyone was regular attack builds and I mean, everyone. No towers, SDT.