How to find your CS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Cigg4000, Aug 1, 2012.

1. There is always confusion when it comes to new players knowing what their cs is. Seeing as how 90% of the clans that I have seen have minimum requirements it is important to know. To find it, follow these very easy instructions.

Go to the home screen (The page you see when you first log on)

Click on your name

Now you are looking at your stats. You will see some sections but what we are looking at is the ALLY STATS section. It is setup like this:

===========Ally Stats============
    Hire Value @ 3,812,722
    Your Owner: Player1
    Your Max plunder bonus to allies: +26,705,095
    Your attack bonus to allies: +150,000
    Your defense bonus to allies: +100,000
    Your spy attack bonus to allies: +50,000
    Your spy defends bonus to allies: +50,000

So what you are looking at is those last 4 numbers. Attack,defense,spy attack,spy defense. Add those numbers up and that is your CS.In the case of the example stats above, that characters cs would be 350,000 or 350k.

Sorry if this has been posted a bunch but I have yet to see it and I cannot search forums on a KindleFire.

2. Not bad. Don't think it has been made. You might add bbcodes if you have access to PC. Put a space after punctuation please.

3. And might add that cs means combined stats ;)

4. Well, if you weren't retarded, its not that hard to find...

5. Lupus out smarted everyone.

6. Obvious things are obvious

/fail thread

7. I work on it, bob.

8. :lol: that is true.

9. Cut it up all you want because for players that have been around it is like knowing which hand is the left or right. But new players don't know. I am tired of explaining that just because in your stats it may say you have 1 mil attack that it has nothing to do with cs. :/

10. Lol cigg, your yet to realize the higher the CS the bigger the smartass... People tear threads because they know the info and don't realize their is more people in the game besides them. Anyways it's a shame threads like this only get read by high CS
    People. Because new comers don't read forums until a later stage ..a point where they already know something like this.

11. Good job cigg I like it. Why? Because new players can just look at this thread and we don't have to hear them in wc asking what there combined stats r 

12. Yet another reason why I made it. When I first started, which wasn't too long ago I came right here to find this basic info and didn't find it. Oh well. Troll on. ;)

13. This need to be sticked OMG best thread ever