KingHawkeyes KaW Guide to Success!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KingHawkeyes, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KHE KHE KHE

WELCOME TO KAW

This guide is meant to help new players and perhaps some of the veteran players. Let's begin...

Buy land, build a building, upgrade building, buy next land.

Perform above step according to whichever is cheaper. If your current upgrade is cheaper than your next land, then upgrade, if land is cheaper than upgrade - buy the land!

Questing - it's the best way to make money in the first few hours of gameplay. It's also a good way to earn nobility points.

Army Build - early in your progress you should stick to this. It makes you the best money for your time.

Spy Build - keep at least 1 but no more than 3 early on. This is so you can limit the amount of thieves from your kingdom.

Making Money - playing is the only way to make money! You have to attack someone to make money. There is NO constant income in KaW.

Targets - attack someone from your battle list that shows "small to average" reward. Attack enormous rewards only if you want to take the risk of getting beat around should the other kingdom decide to retaliate.

Keeping Your Money - the best way to keep your money safe is to buy "attack potions" This allows you to sell them anytime, whenever you're ready to use the cash. You are penalized 25% of purchase price but it's better than NO gold.

Attack Potions - DO NOT USE them during your attacks or you won't have any pots to sell later for cash. They are 1-time use items. Use only during your brave fights against "large to enormous" reward targets.

Allies - another way to invest your cash in but not as liquid as potions. Someone has to buy them to free up your cash. Also, they can be bought while you're offline and you can be attacked during that time losing your gold in the process.

Nobility Points - can be use at the oracle for 7% of your current land unlock cost. SAVE these until your land cost is around 100M or even higher!

Land Cost -  5k, 30k, 150k, 300k, 750k, 1.5m, 2.5m, 3.5m, 5m, 10m, 20m, 60m, 100m, 200m, 300m, 600m, 900m, 1.2b, 1.5b, 1.8b, 2.1b, 2.15b

NOTES

This is a war game, DO NOT take attacks personal.

Limit attacks on a single target to five

Respect other players

IT'S A GAME! HAVE FUN!

P.S. If you find this guide helpful, please post and let me know. Also, if you have question or have suggestions, please ask here or on my wall.

Enjoy the game and may your kingdom prosper!

-KingHawkeyes
    -"Leaderboarder" & "1 Game Completion"

KHE KHE KHE

2. This one had no codes.. Yay

3. Thanx this was very helpful in my advancement in this game

4. Good job KHE...

5. While this is a good idea an all. You should dumb it down a bit. Then once all of the basics are explained add ono that.

Overall 9/10

6. These ARE basics... I haven't posted any advance tactics yet... Not until after the friendly war with IG 

7. Another way to save ur money is to build up spy defences and ur own def so u save ur money and give a good def bonus out to ppl who mite buy u

8. KHE- this is one best guides out. Great job. Remembering to keep it simple is always good. Just the basics.

9. KHE, I would like to disagree on the army build first. In essence, when level 3 guilds were nerfed,level 1&2 plunder was increased. After having reset 3 days ago and having gone pure spys/guilds I easily stole from large/enourmous people for high payouts in relation to troop builds. Early on, most targets have low spy defence. After getting to 20mil land, then you should think about switching to troops until the 900mil land.

10. Cor spy builds max get 1mil gold while attack troops get 5mil cash a hit...

11. Exactly. TY infra. Anyhow, this is just a guide. Feel free to follow other guides but this one is my opinion only. It is neither right or wrong, and it's definitely not the only guide to follow.

12. I get more like 1.3, 1.4 million on a good steal, and targets are generally easy to find. Also, since I only hit each target once, counterattacks are rare, even when I get spotted by the occasional villiager lol

13. Almost done with advance guide

14. You should also give advise on wthere you should destroy a building for a better one

15. Great guide! Thanks for posting!

16. Good guide, thank you!

17. I like this game. It is awesome! P.S. Does anyone her here know a scottish man who goes by the great?

18. I've been on dis game 4 a while now lots I didn't know thanx

19. Khe i reset to be a spy build and i get loads of money cuz ppl dont upgrade their spies for ages
    Its great!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.