KingHawkeyes KaW Guide to Success!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KingHawkeyes, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobra, khe is a helper, although he spent most his speakers on feferal codes. And no this guide will not make him a forum helper like cor, since many hve great guides like this.

2. very helpful... thank u.

question though... should we destroy the building n build a bigger one? advantage? disavantage?

3. thanks a lot

4. Annie destroy and rebuild bigger. Trust me. 

5. @Cobra. Nobility points only gives you 10% of your current land cost. This means you'll need a total of 150 nobility points to use to unlock the land.

Hopefully, you have been questing alot to earn nobility or been referring alot of people to the game

6. @Benny The speakers I used to promote my referal code JFDCQK39Q has been my own.

They were the speakers I received from buying pro-packs and therefore have the right to use them however I please.

Speakers given to me by devs are all still here.

7. How do u use nobility points to lower land prices

8. You can't lower land price, you can simply earn and save em up to help you offset the cost

9. Seems like more people need to read the "do not take the attacks personally" bit xD

10. BANKING - please do it! Even now at my level, I still bank! The more money you have on you, the more you lose when someone attack / steals from you.

It will happen, so bank up or don't get upset if you done and end up losing more.

11. Advance Money Making

KingHawkeyes (me) for cash, also, post if you're getting farmed, Go FOX!

12. Very helpful to me

13. Thx ur awsome

14. Love this guide

15. P.S. If you found this guide useful and feeling generous, please use my referal code: JFDCQK39Q

If you need further assistance, please contact me, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.