Aqua And Inferno

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Valkyrie-XV, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I know which eb's these are dropped from but can anyone who has recieved these tell me how many you get if they drop? Is it 1-2 of just aqua or inferno or is it upto 15 of one or both?

2. It depends, ive seen one person get 10 inferno, and another only 1.

3. Its pretty random. I've heard they drop in 3s a lot.

4. Ok thanks, and another thing, am i overpriced?

5. Does everyone get them. Or is it just like items. How does this work. I understand lvl 3 castle how u need that but how is aqua and inferno distributed???

6. You could read my thread :D they drop from EBs like equipment

7. @chipmunk not really

8. Yes, by quite a bit. I can find spy builds your stat at 80b cheaper.

9. :lol: I don't rate people very well I guess...

10. Don't worry they will be selling it in a few weeks and then you will be able to get as much as you need

11. Isn't everyone in KaW overpriced? :lol:

12. Or you havent learnt ally trading. Same principle applies when buying allies, for trading or not.

13. I really hope the Devs don't sell it... It would ruin the point of it.

14. @Missbehave yes, I have never really done ally trading. Not really the size yet.

15. Yea and mith was not suppose to be sold either. Guess what??? It is. The devs are full of a ton of great ideas lately.

16. Inferno is now for sale. I can buy 1 for 7.5bil

17. Not really, considering the mass community complaints were it's forcing people to eb even more..
    Hmm, let's see, there is:
    -An epic battle requiring the use of mithril
    -An immenent release of a war tournament, and the common thing about war system matches is the statement you need to be able to run mithril spells through the war
    -An inability and little incentive to attempt to earn mass amounts of mithril through "legitimate" system wars, especially as (see common thing above)
    -A desire by the developers to prevent any sort of MWars for mithril, no matter how slow they nerf it.

Hmm, until the War Tournament brings more incentive to pvp and encourage system wars (generating mithril), there's a definate need for mithril for the first tournaments game wide, as well as mithril to be regularly used at the top level for those doing the PvE route, or just seeking items / enchantments. How should the developers stop-gap fill this need? Oh, I know, let's run a mithril sale to reward players that are here now and lasts until the need is no longer there, which will be around the war tournament update. ..Explain how that was a bad line of reasoning and what you would have done instead.

18. Inferno is now for sale too...

19. Inferno and Aqua is also able to be dropped to someone without a level 3 castle. i don't have level 3 castle but I got one drop of 3 Inferno. Can't use until I upgrade castle though.

20. I got 3 aqua in my drop. Sadly, I have no use for it right now. I have a clan full of players who are dying for it 