Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DivineLu, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Thank you,bump

2. Lu teached me  and he is right this is fast way ... There is one way faster (maybe some added it already to this thread) ... I saw peeps do it but not did it myself yet 



3. Thanks. Bump

4. Bump for quick reference

5. I've also seem mention of a method where you just do one bar and keep testing to see if the fail assass message changes from one wording to another, I've even done it that way for myself, just can't remember exactly how to do it. Does anyone know, or can point me to the thread where it is explained?

I'm mainly interested in which bar to take down first, and by how much at a time.

6. TL;dr

And 12-8 is better.... There are four ways to do it. All depends on your comfort level and the trust your clan has.

7. LOL, so many people complaining about the "useless" or "wrong" procedure of the OP. Obviosly, they need to re-read the post(tbh, is too long and maybe not too much clear but the logic is correct).
    About the item drops: i've been thinking for a long time about this and the only conclusion i have is that, yes, drop is "random"(doesn't exist an algorythm that can output a true random number). The only way i can think about to maximize probability for drop is to have a clan full of friends who all leave the eb(clan) when the eb is at, let's say 1%, except the one who's hunting the item(obviosly he must be the one who start the eb). But i never tested this and after many,many,many,many destroyer,CoR and now ACC i'm still a noob without chest. Now doing b2b ACC, at least it pays well 

8. Bump.

Also, on drops: I'm convinced each person in the eb has a random % chance of drop based on their contribution. I believe it is completely independent per person and has nothing to do with any others in the eb. I also don't think unlocks have a higher % chance of drops -- they just have more people in that eb that don't have the item!

9. You are saying to lower the forests of corruption by 750 points, but if we divide 5000 by 6, we would get 833.33333. So why 750?

10. Ty very much 4 this thread. I tried tonight n got 2 sweet spot less than 5min , good work.

11. 12 and 8 always works for bigs. Also It goes fast. You will rarely have gm come up

12. I agree that OP's way is faster (especially for smaller players doing less damage) however, if God mode isn't an issue, it shouldn't take longer than 4-5 min to test 8-5 all the way down. Right? Thats what it takes me at longest.

What wastes time is everyone chit chatting about how to do it and who will do it.

13. So many words not enough time to read. Ill stick with my method I have it in the sweet spot in under 30 seconds.

14. You have to wait for it to regen though. I do 12 - 8 and can get it in no more than 5 minutes. If the sweet spot is at the top, youve wasted 30 minutes and Apheriun is at 9%. I think 12 - 8 works best.

15. Unless I read this wrong this takes awhile. Sorry if I read incorrectly

16. Testing on regen is a ridiculous way to do this. Please stop sending out this silly method. The reason that you have so many drops is bc you didn't have the items on your members.

17. Item damage changes because of the build size until you get make max pot damage. Smh 12 8 or 1 bar method. Please look to fod farm clans for advice, there are plenty.

18. 13500/4500
    11250/3750
    9000/3000
    6750/2250
    4500/1500
    2250/750

This is the test formula FYI