Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DivineLu, Mar 31, 2012.

1. ...so my many alts storing pots to farm people have been visiting clans hosting FoDs. Btw, its a shame to see owners (and admins and at times members) pushing for FoDs (same for ToCs etc) when they can't plan the resources/players adequately and spam ads on wc for help to finish.

I've noticed an uprising of "new terms", e.g.,"god mode" and the "8 5" testing too (which is total ) and would like to help the many clans hanging out there with 10-60mins left on clock with testing the last 3%. A fast, proven and efficient way. For those who do not know me, I've taught many. My students/testers do incredibly well anywhere they go. No arrogance nor boasting, the clan I planned FoDs at has 70% of members having their swords in less than 2 weeks (also applied to destroyer and CoTD - but secrets on items drop will be in a separate thread when I'm not lazy).

Next time you/your clan tests, try the below. Much faster! Hope it helps and if it does, bump this thread so others benefit. Cheers everyone!

So you all know about window closed/god mode. Moving to actual testing.

You also know since 3 months ago (!!!!!) that when "noobs"/ ignorant/ "didn't know it's 3% and spammed items" and scr3wed the testing that: generally speaking (be smart, there are other ways, not revealing all tricks here) we kill both bars, no items, and test upon every regen. This idea was based by pioneers from the knowledged gained from EB No Quarter (huh? Dunno? Go figure because I'm not here to test all EBs with strategies on plunder and factors affecting them. Info is only given to my dedicated team - who kaw should recruit for beta testing by the way).

Hence: it's common sense (?) that top and bottom bars regen by same fixed values and the sweet spot is SOMEWHERE there. Assuming top bar regens by 2250 and bottom bar by 750 points, when the tester does a top-down testing approach, those SPOTS are the same 6 potential (go calculate) spots to be tested. To death with the forever never-ending "8 5" testing. Waste of time (and troops) testing additional non-existent sweet spots.

Here are pointers for everyone:

1. It's easier to do so (the trials) based on bottom red bar/locust swarm, that is every 750 points range (red bar 5k life, 750 range, 6 spots...see above) - thereafter align top blue bar and test. This will save you time and troops by testing less spots compared to "8 5"

2. "8 5"? What a joke. The damage per item/s - be it locusts or holy angel - varies. Example: a HLBC throwing item may inflict 92 damage but a small hansel 39. Therefore, smaller kingdoms may need more than "8 5" OR testing extra spots for nothing plus clock is ticking, regen and god mode doesn't wait for the tester. "8 5" doesn't always work (well it does. Technically you can do "1 1" and align bars and test 1-3hrs) "8 5" basically may seem fast to those who are unaware but to pros/veterans with in-depth knowledge of game mechanics=terrible waste of time. What testers need to do is down the bottom red bar by 750 points, align top bar, attack/assa to test. Always works and much faster.

3. So now you are fast and know the above and hone your skills? Up it one level :) You can throw all 3 items at one shot! Huh? Yes you knew that. Just reminding you. How to do it way faster than the above? Jot down your damage per locust (every tester varies). Take the "sweet spot range", that is 750, divide by your damage=number of locusts to throw per sweet spot interval. While throwing locusts, add holy angel. Blue bar will be still higher than red after you inflict 750 damage on red bar. Done with locusts 750 damage, just align blue bar to red before testing. Thats how you test at AMAZING speed using all 3 items together.

Good luck

P.S: Yes, above may be/look messy and I apologize if I'm not gifted with simple, concise, clear cut English. Read a few times and it'll be fine :)

Hope kaw comes up with tougher EBs. For those clan owners/admins/guests advertising on WC: if you get farmed, those were my alts at the door that weren't admitted. Member limit reached, too "low" stats, not active (?), no crystals (???). Hmmm yeah surely better than many members already in your clan and that's why your FoDs cant be done in 2-7hrs and struggling at 9-11hours mark? Lol.

Bump this thread if you tried testing as per above a few times, mastered it and realise how much faster it is than the silly "8 5". All the best and have a great weekend!

2. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

It's got so many words

So it must be Legit

3. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

I somehow got but how can you assume that the bars will regen 2250 points all the time? It is also varied.

4. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Next time you do FoD, notice the regen on bottom bar. Always same. Top bar is directly proportional. If it wasn't same regen everytime: testing upon each regen wouldn't work. So when you test bottom-down: just test every 750 points on bottom bar with top bar aligned  There, many words made shorter and simpler for no brainers

Don't rant, not good for health

5. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Good to know. Thank you.

6. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

good

7. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Thanks for the clarification.

8. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Thanks for the tips Lu :)

9. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Makes sense.

10. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Bump. For those who want faster test or short in time. Cheers!

11. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

You will be surprised how much effort some trolls have lol

12. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Are you trying to offend me by your effortless attempt to troll?

13. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Lu is no troll. Her info is very valuable and rarely shared with the public.

14. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Sticky ? 

15. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

This is awesome thanks

16. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Ty lu any help is always appreciated

17. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

I like you...lol Seems like this way would be much easier, I'll try it next time I do a FOD, 6 weeks doing it back to back has left me sick too death of it lol.
    I never looked at Item damage by each build in FOD, but I assume it's the same as Haunting as you say with different size etc. doing different damage.
    Thanks for the thread.

18. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Guys like DivineLu are helpful.. Thanks for sharing your tips.

19. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Support Lu the secret is out (assuming it was a secret) the 8:5 "suggestion" was always a ruse.

20. Re: Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :-

Nice thread Lu
    To all players wanna see/try this trick, Feel free to drop by and visit wudi

❖༺↻FoD✠ Join WuDi ✠↻༻❖ ❖༺↻B2BFoDFoD༻❖