Figure of Death - 3% Test. One of the better ways to test :)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DivineLu, Mar 31, 2012.

1. U say what

2. Bump for a friend

3. Lol I remember reading this thread when it was first written and having no idea what it meant because I was too small for fod back then

4. Confused, too much reading

5. Bumping this for my clan, unlocking FOD in 10hrs. Thanks for the info here..

6. I have always found the 12 8 method works best. and it is quick. helps those on apple devices because they cant see the bars as they are doing damage...only android and pc can.

7. I have never had problems with using 12-8. That's the easiest

8.  Sounds awesome

9. 75 posts and no-one talked about the rebel method? Okie!

10. Refer to my comment on page 4. To date there are still players with a slower processing brain speed...won't help them typing faster ways. Slower way=better for them

11. 12 and 8 is far more common than 8 and 5 IMO.

And honestly if you're players doing items aren't doing full damage with the items... You should probably have a more experienced member doing them. If your clan doesn't have any, don't do FoD lol.

I agree with OP that FoD seems to have an exceptional number of clans doing it that just aren't equipped for it and are relying on finding mercs. Guess those swords are just too tempting 

12. The 12:8 ratio works best in my experience. For most people it matches both bars perfectly sequentially from each window to the next.

Another hint I would add is to use all three items for the 8 hits, then only the haze items for 4 hits. This reduces the time it takes to find the sweet spot, less switching between items.

13. 3Birds Sper..Wrath Locust
    Remove Locust
    TEST
    Victory = GOGOGO
    Defeat = 3Bird Wrath1,2,3,4
    Add locust 1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4
    TEST
    Repeat till Victory